Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
OhIsThatSo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0

Best amulet I've ever found... is it worth anything?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
maby for a cold sorc that uses ice elementals or a cold caster druid with acid fiends meatshield it could be interesting . but don't expect to earn too much for it
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Did SU drops change when Set drops were tweaked? I'm finding SUs in Act 1 Hell now. Don't think I've ever seen that in Sigma before.
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
where i can find a guide to the void dungeon? i tried but i cannot get the item from the first soul... killed few times then never spawned again. then i went forward to soul of gluttony. i try to damage without success (i am playing melee) then out of nowhere his HP go down very fast (i wasnt hitting) and regenerates back in few instants
Sonicbdwa
Sasquatch
64 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Inno86 wrote:where i can find a guide to the void dungeon? i tried but i cannot get the item from the first soul... killed few times then never spawned again. then i went forward to soul of gluttony. i try to damage without success (i am playing melee) then out of nowhere his HP go down very fast (i wasnt hitting) and regenerates back in few instants

Sloth: kill him again and again until he drops the scroll :bounce: (second most annoying)
Gluttony: have enough damage I guess
Gheed: have some passive that auto damages (path of flames, vessel,...) or do it with another player
Lust: nothing much, lure the tomb guards to the 2 sides, then kill (may not need to lure but the fight will be harder)
Wrath: get yshari sets, equip it and let him hit you, stay alive (don't need to do anything (use potions if necessary)). (don't open the door to him, teleport pass it)
Envy: get a caster sorc or holy caster paladin....he is a pain in the ass (the most annoying)
Pride: nothing much (sometimes he spawns, sometimes he doesn't)
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sonicbdwa wrote:
Inno86 wrote:where i can find a guide to the void dungeon? i tried but i cannot get the item from the first soul... killed few times then never spawned again. then i went forward to soul of gluttony. i try to damage without success (i am playing melee) then out of nowhere his HP go down very fast (i wasnt hitting) and regenerates back in few instants

Sloth: kill him again and again until he drops the scroll :bounce: (second most annoying)
Gluttony: have enough damage I guess
Gheed: have some passive that auto damages (path of flames, vessel,...) or do it with another player
Lust: nothing much, lure the tomb guards to the 2 sides, then kill (may not need to lure but the fight will be harder)
Wrath: get yshari sets, equip it and let him hit you, stay alive (don't need to do anything (use potions if necessary)). (don't open the door to him, teleport pass it)
Envy: get a caster sorc or holy caster paladin....he is a pain in the ass (the most annoying)
Pride: nothing much (sometimes he spawns, sometimes he doesn't)

Thank you! But I killed sloth many times, didn't drop anything but gold. Then stopped appearing ... Why so? Are there limited tries per game?
Sonicbdwa
Sasquatch
64 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Inno86 wrote:Thank you! But I killed sloth many times, didn't drop anything but gold. Then stopped appearing ... Why so? Are there limited tries per game?

I had to kill that soul again and again in 20 minutes for the scroll to drop :lol: You can kill him unlimited times, just don't go too far away when he dies
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So were are people leveling lately? I didn't really play much of season 2 of sigma but season 1 there were tons of games for each leveling bracket. This season I rarely see any and non beyond Dunc. So are people just playing solo to level 125+ or premade groups/private games or in the new rifts? Just curious cause I'm 125 now and would like to keep grinding to 140 but not sure what the next step is now.
lynxxyarly
Prowler
19 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Does anyone know if assassin claw block benefits from faster block rate?
noal
Cog
208 | 15
What is the difference between when struck and when attacked?