Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
proletariat
Abomination
155 | 0
Just reviewed gear and crafting options, there seems to be plenty out there to support a straight cold sorc, but I only see the cold + light caster talked about.

Why?
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Well you'd be crazy not to pick a 2nd tree to get the extra passive. Warp Armor goes well with Snow Queen and also nets you about 20% avoid end-game. It's a good combo.
Ry852
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
My stash is getting overrun with perfect gems, is there a reason to keep hoarding them for later on in the game?
Gorakil
Sasquatch
61 | 0
Ry852 wrote:My stash is getting overrun with perfect gems, is there a reason to keep hoarding them for later on in the game?

no
AlphaMagnum
Cultist
21 | 1
I’ve been looking into the Clawsin spec but haven’t been able to find much information on the skills or recommended gear — would someone be able to post a quick three line guide? A.k.a. which skills to max and what major attributes to focus on?

E.g should I put points into ways?

Or just cloak, p being, shadow refuge? Which claw skills are one pointers and which need to get maxed?
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
The only claw skill worth using IMO is Noctule. Ways didn't really get much of a buff this patch, so probably not worth it.

For a simple setup with claw/shield:
Max Shadow Dancer
Max Noctule
Max Perfect Being
Max Shadow Refuge
Max Prismatic Cloak
Remainder into Batstrike for Noctule synergy

Once you hit level 96 for Artifice Mastery, you can switch to a dual claw setup, but that takes I think 56 points at a minimum (1+15+25+15+10?) to reach 45% claw block.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Is the timer in the top right when the realm goes down for the reset or when it comes back up?
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
tbone503 wrote:Is the timer in the top right when the realm goes down for the reset or when it comes back up?

Usually it's not 100% accurate, realm will go down a bit sooner than the countdown reaching 0 and it will be back up a bit later.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
Yan75
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Hi,

A guide I've read suggested to use:
"on switch weapon: Crafted barbarian Axes with +24 Mark of the wild o-skill"

How do I do that ?
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Use shrines to craft a sacred rare barbarian axe. get two of them, put them on your switch weapon setup, and buff yourself with a 48+ lvl mark of the wild.