Cog
207 | 115
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Pretty sure it works? Quiv Tsin seems to wreck me without flat dr, and that's pure elemental damage AFAIK.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Kyromyr wrote:Pretty sure it works? Quiv Tsin seems to wreck me without flat dr, and that's pure elemental damage AFAIK.

QT's beam deals flat physical damage as well, which is why you need flat DR to make the phys damage do nothing, therefore allowing you to absorb the incoming ele damage and make it heal you.
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Just tested in SP and you're right. I'll fix my post then.
TheUnderling
Monkey King
256 | 1
I've been looking around the forums about the customization of items. I checked out LHawkins1's miniguide on the shunposin which primarily used a rare naginata. Considering rerolling for rares is disabled for this season, I wondered how I should efficiently find a good naginata. I then saw a post saying that I could use a shrine to reroll it. Then it got me wondering,

what are all the things you can do with shrines?

I read the docs, but i'm still unsure about all the details.
Rox93
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hi! I'm a very noob-y noob so sorry if I'm posting in the wrong thread. Just reinstalled the game and started building my characters in normal mode.
A couple years ago, at a level 10-ish character, Blood Raven had potential to end you. Now I go in and I can just hang around her doing nothing. She maybe shoots 2-3 arrows my way in a minute, otherwise she runs around like a moron and avoids me.
Is this a glitch? Is this part of making the initial game easier? Wtf?
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Rox93 wrote:Hi! I'm a very noob-y noob so sorry if I'm posting in the wrong thread. Just reinstalled the game and started building my characters in normal mode.
A couple years ago, at a level 10-ish character, Blood Raven had potential to end you. Now I go in and I can just hang around her doing nothing. She maybe shoots 2-3 arrows my way in a minute, otherwise she runs around like a moron and avoids me.
Is this a glitch? Is this part of making the initial game easier? Wtf?

Some unique bosses are now stronger than their cLoD counterparts (Griswold, Smith, Nihlathak etc), some are weaker (Blood Raven, Shenk, The Council).

The main goal is reach a high level and start doing uberquests when all fun (and difficulty) starts so you simply rush through all normal bosses. This will be fixed in Sigma and normal game will again have its purpose and fun.

P.S. Blood Raven used to have ondeath proc that had a chance to one-shot you. It was removed a few patches ago.
Rox93
Skeleton
2 | 0
Great, thanks! I was starting to not take the bosses seriously.
rov29
Cultist
23 | 3
TheUnderling wrote:I've been looking around the forums about the customization of items. I checked out LHawkins1's miniguide on the shunposin which primarily used a rare naginata. Considering rerolling for rares is disabled for this season, I wondered how I should efficiently find a good naginata. I then saw a post saying that I could use a shrine to reroll it. Then it got me wondering,

what are all the things you can do with shrines?

I read the docs, but i'm still unsure about all the details.

put a rare or orange sacred with a shrine of your choice in the cube and hit transmute. repeat ~200 times until you get a good roll. apply blessed oil of luck. apply orbs. fill sockets.

rare/orange sacred + ac + shrine adds 1 more shrine to the item, but only works once.
TheUnderling
Monkey King
256 | 1
So I can reroll rares with shrines? Wouldn't that change it into a crafted item then? Also, the docs say that rare modifiers stack with the crafted modifiers. Does rerolling crafted items with shrines also reroll the rare modifiers?