Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
King77 wrote:has mf been fixed in sigma? like where having more than say..250-400 is actually good now?

That is good. Usually you can't even get more.
King77
Stone Warrior
32 | 6
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Edit. Answered my own question here
Edited by King77 1 year.
King77
Stone Warrior
32 | 6
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Killed deimoss. Cubed key. Only got 5% spell factor. What I miss? Also don't seem to ever be able to kill the statue things there that make him tougher...
n-gave13
Cog
215 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
how much time for season end ? i go back here after 2 years and don't know , and i wanna start with fresh season
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
n-gave13 wrote:how much time for season end ? i go back here after 2 years and don't know , and i wanna start with fresh season

Probably something between 2 - 3 week, may be 4.
King77
Stone Warrior
32 | 6
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
n-gave13 wrote:how much time for season end ? i go back here after 2 years and don't know , and i wanna start with fresh season

I also return back after many years. Before sigma even was released. Perhaps you'd like to start together? Doing single player right now to learn boss locations and drop rates etc.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
King77 wrote:

I also return back after many years. Before sigma even was released. Perhaps you'd like to start together? Doing single player right now to learn boss locations and drop rates etc.

why you always lying :lol: clearing scos in sp first day back from "before sigma" (aka 1.6)
King77
Stone Warrior
32 | 6
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Siosilvar wrote:
King77 wrote:

why you always lying :lol: clearing scos in sp first day back from "before sigma" (aka 1.6)

Need proof? I can live stream tonight. You don't know who I am?

Best part is, it's being done with basic tu gear though I did get a super nice rare ring. Back when void was actually hard Ben and I and pat would do every Uber except maybe marconecrox in 1-2 days of season start. Many times with basic horrifics ask him :)

Ps. I didn't do the boss of sosglen yet. Having trouble getting the things to make the portal. But deff farming it. Seems drop chance of the item creation thing that allows you to make one of the 6 pieces of the portal is low. Did diemoss earlier. Prob died around 30 times in the 10 minutes allowed, not 100% difficulty. But learned the battle. This game is all about mechanics. Timing. Learning what spells they cast at what ratio or what RNG chance and proceeding from there. Ps. I'm using a Bowzon. Lots of run and shooting which coming from an RTS like starcraft 2, that's micro which is quite easy.

Siosilvar wrote:
King77 wrote:Need proof? I can live stream tonight. You don't know who I am?

i know who you are. just cute that you've got something to prove and exaggerate so much because of it

just play the game and have fun :D

Where is the exaggeration? I can prove everything I said with live stream tonight 10 pm central time I'll be on. Message my discord if you'd like to view it. I'm the fuzzy pink unicorn
Edited by King77 1 year.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides

i know who you are. just cute that you've got something to prove and exaggerate so much because of it

Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
King77 wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:
King77 wrote:

Need proof? I can live stream tonight. You don't know who I am?

Best part is, it's being done with basic tu gear though I did get a super nice rare ring. Back when void was actually hard Ben and I and pat would do every Uber except maybe marconecrox in 1-2 days of season start. Many times with basic horrifics ask him :)

Ps. I didn't do the boss of sosglen yet. Having trouble getting the things to make the portal. But deff farming it. Seems drop chance of the item creation thing that allows you to make one of the 6 pieces of the portal is low. Did diemoss earlier. Prob died around 30 times in the 10 minutes allowed, not 100% difficulty. But learned the battle. This game is all about mechanics. Timing. Learning what spells they cast at what ratio or what RNG chance and proceeding from there. Ps. I'm using a Bowzon. Lots of run and shooting which coming from an RTS like starcraft 2, that's micro which is quite easy.

Siosilvar wrote:

Where is the exaggeration? I can prove everything I said with live stream tonight 10 pm central time I'll be on. Message my discord if you'd like to view it. I'm the fuzzy pink unicorn

Are you saying you killed Deimoss and are farming scogslen with a Bowzon in TUs?