Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sardonic wrote:Guys,

Currently playing Bow Zon for the first time. https://median-xl.com/char/SardonicsBowZon

I am trying to follow a few builds that have the same bow as myself. Now the damage is there, but what I am lacking is survivability. Is there a way to leech with an elemental build? What is the best way to sustain life with this build?

You already have Life spark proc on your bow (lvl 6 = 6% life on striking)

To get more survivability you need to get more life and res. Also you can use
Solitude
Solitude
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
(helm only)
Adds your current mana percentage as Weapon Physical Damage
(Max +100% at full mana)
-25% Attack Speed
+20 Required Level
I think your problem is that all your gear is for phys ama.
Enchanced weapon dmg, life stolen per hit, max dmg - useless for elem build
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
GoochMcNuts wrote:Quick question about empyrean touch. It turns items ethereal so if I were to use it on battlemaiden (sacred war scepter) it would take the base weapon dmg 38-52 and multiply it by 50% so it would be 57-78 and then apply all the min/max dmg, ed, ewd, etc. on top of that right?

25% but yes. It applies before ED so it's quite a big damagr boost.
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Sardonic wrote:Guys,

Currently playing Bow Zon for the first time. https://median-xl.com/char/SardonicsBowZon

I am trying to follow a few builds that have the same bow as myself. Now the damage is there, but what I am lacking is survivability. Is there a way to leech with an elemental build? What is the best way to sustain life with this build?

Ok so leech works as a function of physical dmg done. Stag bows have no physical dmg so leech, min/max dmg, enhanced dmg and enhanced wep dmg won't work. Instead you want to focus on dex, innate ele dmg and pierce. The trade off here is that all your attacks (namely wyrmshot) will deal elemental dmg now and will scale with the pierce from your dragon lore. You will be hard pressed to find enemies that can resist you but your going to need some sustainable life regen so you don't die which is where life on kill is extremely useful for stag bow builds. Personally I use beads of the snake queen and 2x der nibel rings. Its also a good idea to stack up a little bit of res to counter the pierce from the bow (the pantheon 2 piece works in a pinch). Here's my bowzon you can use as a guide/template: https://median-xl.com/char/ophilia
B_ATAKY
Sasquatch
60 | 3
Can someone share their expirience about great runes drop, please. Whats the average number of runs per rune.
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Tried the void for the first time, but I can't find out what kills me.
I can sometimes tank inarius for a long time, about one blood ritual taking him down to about half life, but sometimes he just kills me.
What is his attack that I need to avoid?
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
B_ATAKY wrote:Can someone share their expirience about great runes drop, please. Whats the average number of runs per rune.

I'd say you get 1 great rune out of fautz every 5 or so full clears. The drop rate might increase if you have multiple people in the game. If your farming for a rune you need right now your gonna be there a long time, its best to treat them as a happy bonus and trade for the ones you need.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Opgedronken wrote:Tried the void for the first time, but I can't find out what kills me.
I can sometimes tank inarius for a long time, about one blood ritual taking him down to about half life, but sometimes he just kills me.
What is his attack that I need to avoid?

It may be the exploding corpse thing (that's what was killing me at first). Stacking extra fire res seems to help. I also stack extra poison res to help with Lilith's poison wave, just in case.
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Hmmm that's probably it since i've not seen it :P. The poison and ice seem to be ignorable.
B_ATAKY
Sasquatch
60 | 3
GoochMcNuts wrote:
B_ATAKY wrote:Can someone share their expirience about great runes drop, please. Whats the average number of runs per rune.

I'd say you get 1 great rune out of fautz every 5 or so full clears. The drop rate might increase if you have multiple people in the game. If your farming for a rune you need right now your gonna be there a long time, its best to treat them as a happy bonus and trade for the ones you need.

Thank you. Decent ratio.
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
ok so on invasion 3 the boss will sometimes use the massive aoe that takes up the entire screen and it kills me instantly. What type of damage is that like how to do you defend/survive against it?