Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
NoMatter
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Hey, sorry to bother people with annoying questions but I seem to be having a lot of trouble crafting for orb of annihilation or mana tide totem.

I'm crafting using Eerie Shrines on a Sacred Rare Bone Wand and Sacred Rare Preserved Head. I'm level 115 and I've tried a lot of shrines on both and not had any luck. I know there's a LOT of different effects that can come up so does it take a lot of rolls to get it or am I doing something wrong?
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
item level should be 82-99 (not requirement lvl)

your lvl and shrine type don't matter

moar information you can find here
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hipposcottamus wrote:
Celestialray wrote:Is archbishop lazarus supposed to be so trial and error ish? So you just run in circle around the arena one purify at a time until he dies? He barely takes damage from purify. The problem is that even a single mistake is instant death. Moreover, sometimes it happens that he teleports into you so you can't move. The only option is to teleport away, but given the fact that that's the only window to purify, you may not even notice in time that you're stuck and die. Any tips to make this fight more fair?

Do you have uldyssian charm that adds levels to purify?

Haven't managed to beat him yet. Does that increase the damage of purify?
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
NoMatter wrote:Hey, sorry to bother people with annoying questions but I seem to be having a lot of trouble crafting for orb of annihilation or mana tide totem.

I'm crafting using Eerie Shrines on a Sacred Rare Bone Wand and Sacred Rare Preserved Head. I'm level 115 and I've tried a lot of shrines on both and not had any luck. I know there's a LOT of different effects that can come up so does it take a lot of rolls to get it or am I doing something wrong?

Make sure the wand has the necessary itemlevel for orb to roll. You can check the requirements here: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes
Otherwise, I have no idea why it wouldn't roll. Stuff like tantrum and ohman appear quite often on my crafted bows.
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Can anyone tell me how can one manage to get such elemental damage rolls on quivers?
https://i.imgur.com/920pyTQ.png
How did this guy get 450-750 x2 ele damage? That's huge.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Celestialray wrote:Can anyone tell me how can one manage to get such elemental damage rolls on quivers?
https://i.imgur.com/920pyTQ.png
How did this guy get 450-750 x2 ele damage? That's huge.

Occult Effigies

Several new crafting reagents, which drop in the Dimensional Labyrinth only. These work like traditional orbs, but are not affected by "Mystic Orb Effect" modifiers

ELEMENTAL IRE: Quivers. Adds 75-125 Fire and Lightning Damage. Required Level +10
EMPYREAN TOUCH: Armors and Weapons. The item becomes Ethereal. Required Level +10
PATH OF BRUTALITY: Rings and Amulets. Transforms (and removes) every +1 to All Skills to +4% Deadly Strike. Required Level +10
CELESTIAL WIND: Boots. Sets Movement Speed to 40%. Required Level +10
ELEMENTAL DOMINION: Zero Socketed Weapons. Adds 150-250 Fire, Cold and Lightning Damage. Required Level +10
SIGIL OF ABSOLUTION: Armors and Weapons. Requirements +25%. Required Level -5. Limit of 2
BREATH OF THAUMATURGY: Blessed Crafted Armors and Weapons. Item can be Blessed again. Required Level + 25
ARCANE HUNGER: 1H Weapons with at least 15% Leech. Transforms Life Leech to +25% Spell Damage, item cannot be unsocketed. Required Level +10. Limit of 1

from 1.1.0 patch notes
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
How can i kill envy?
I am using all of my damage, it cant be increased more than that, i have all the charms, tropies and the best gear for that build.
He regenerates everything to max and don't die.
I am using the trapsin lvl 131.
FuriousBEAR
Cog
204 | 11
Imperius wrote:How can i kill envy?
I am using all of my damage, it cant be increased more than that, i have all the charms, tropies and the best gear for that build.

shoot it until it dies.

there is absolutely no info about your character so it's actually impossible to give you any advice.
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
FuriousBEAR wrote:
Imperius wrote:How can i kill envy?

shoot it until it dies.

there is absolutely no info about your character so it's actually impossible to give you any advice.

So it's everything about damage?
B_ATAKY
Sasquatch
60 | 3
Fully cleared Triune about 15 times. Didnt get even small MF cycle while every 3rd cycle is gold find. Is it bad luck or making mf wormhole just waste of time?