Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
EnkerZan
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
EnkerZan wrote:So how does reflect damage work? Does it only reflect the base damage dealt or is it the damage dealt after decreases from gear?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Tookmyrole wrote:Hey all,

Quick backround,
As a newer player i started Soft core and have a couple chars in 120 range and havnt “beaten” the game but have always been drawn to HC. Yes ik its a bad idea but i enjoy the playstyle and accept the consequences.

My question: If i decide to over level some of the uber/dungeon areas where you get a charm, is it possible to be locked out and unable to re-enter if your level is to high? If so, which ones?

Searched for a bit couldnt find anything,
Thanks for your time!

There is no cap. Only lvl challenges give a penalty if done too late, 1 AC per 10 levels IIRC? Good luck on HC. :) I'm intersted what char/build are you trying?

EnkerZan wrote:So how does reflect damage work? Does it only reflect the base damage dealt or is it the damage dealt after decreases from gear?

Where do you even get any reflect dmg in Median? And you'll die if you try to take hits on purprose. Interesting question though.
EnkerZan
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Where do you even get any reflect dmg in Median?

Mainly Amn Runes, I wanted to experiment with it on a few things but I need to know how the damage is calculated.
Yurko1769
Imp
5 | 0
About Belial lord of lies. I understand that he is a rat, but so hard to recognize him. I saw in some video he was highlighted with purple aura, but i my case he is just the same light radius color like the others and also very small. I tried to kill him with AOE, and when I heard his scream I knew that Im doing some damage on him, but he spawns so many minions... and in 20mins with this AOE hunt i cant deal with their damage.
Is there any legal patch to highlight that rat?
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
best way its do it with player who now what is rat boss at beging
Phroximus
Cultist
20 | 1
Anyone has a single player file with valthek's or wizardspike?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
EnkerZan wrote:

Mainly Amn Runes, I wanted to experiment with it on a few things but I need to know how the damage is calculated.

Just dont even bother.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Yurko1769 wrote:About Belial lord of lies. I understand that he is a rat, but so hard to recognize him. I saw in some video he was highlighted with purple aura, but i my case he is just the same light radius color like the others and also very small. I tried to kill him with AOE, and when I heard his scream I knew that Im doing some damage on him, but he spawns so many minions... and in 20mins with this AOE hunt i cant deal with their damage.
Is there any legal patch to highlight that rat?

What char/build are you playing? He is called lord of lies for a reason, I don't believe he can't be lighted anymore. Maybe some curses might work but then again there are so many adds...
Tookmyrole
Skeleton
3 | 0
Thanks Jampula!
Well HC im trying a summon necro. But might respec around for certain challenges.
EnkerZan
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Istaryu wrote:
EnkerZan wrote:

Just dont even bother.

If reflect damage is that useless then why does it even exist?