Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Schelm1312
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
Having trouble with the new Death Projector. Playing phys Werewolf and am way overlevled. What am I missing, please?
IronMan
Lava Lord
91 | 9
You kite 2 of the 4 Adds to the projector to make it killable. the left 2 adds seem to be easier. just dont take the one that heals the boss for 3% per second, though maybe if you are way overleveled that would be fine as well.
IronMan
Lava Lord
91 | 9
Just saw this picture in the trade forum: Image

As you can see, the item has the max rolls right on top. Anyone know which tool does this, cause I would love to have that as well.
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
IronMan wrote:Just saw this picture in the trade forum: Image

As you can see, the item has the max rolls right on top. Anyone know which tool does this, cause I would love to have that as well.
your question seems unclear, do you mean, a programm for creating this item or a translate for getting the letters in asian language ?
MammothBro
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Two quick questions about drop biases in rifts:

1. Does Tran Athulua's "Increased chance to drop unique items" mean only tiered items or also sacred ones?

2. Does Duncraig's "Increased chance to drop sacred items" mean base items or items of all types (base, magic, rare, set, unique)?

Thanks!
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
One little question : where is the boss in the kingdom of shadow ? I ran everywhere, but I didn't found him ! Thanks a lot
IronMan
Lava Lord
91 | 9
lunar.seven wrote:
IronMan wrote:Just saw this picture in the trade forum: Image

your question seems unclear, do you mean, a programm for creating this item or a translate for getting the letters in asian language ?

Nah, if you look on the Item at the top there is a line in golden color with "(60SF/15ChineseSymbols/120%ED/50ChineseSymbols)". Those are the numbers for all the max rolls on the item but shown in game. That's what I would like to have. A tool that shows the max rolls in game without me having to alt tab and search in the game guide documents or type "/item itemname" every time.

Ok, seems like there is no way for non-chinese to get this.
Edited by IronMan 1 year.
IronMan
Lava Lord
91 | 9
nemmate wrote:One little question : where is the boss in the kingdom of shadow ? I ran everywhere, but I didn't found him ! Thanks a lot

He's kinda hard to find if you don't know where he is. My description would be like this:
1.Go all the way to the left.
2.Go down at a constant angle. So, down in a straight but slightly slanted line. At some point you have to teleport over a gap to keep going.
3.Once you reach all the way to the bottom you start going right.
4.There will be multiple opportunities to go up now. You have to take the 3rd (or 4th?). It's one of the two and you can recognize it by the fact that there is some stone road on that way going up.
5. There should now be the boss surounded by more Zombies.
IronMan
Lava Lord
91 | 9
MammothBro wrote:Two quick questions about drop biases in rifts:

1. Does Tran Athulua's "Increased chance to drop unique items" mean only tiered items or also sacred ones?

2. Does Duncraig's "Increased chance to drop sacred items" mean base items or items of all types (base, magic, rare, set, unique)?

Thanks!

1.Both.

2.Both.

One thing of note it that the area level of both of these zones is too low to drop SSSUs. If you go to the list of sacred uniques here on the site some of the base item types will have 3 SU versions. Example is the Crystal Sword. You have
Shadowsabre (SU, Item Level:105) &
Cold Blood (SSU, Item Level:120) &
Azurewrath (SSSU, Item Level:130).
This last type of SU, the once with Item Level 130 won't drop in Duncraig or Tran Athulua. The Zone levels are too low so neither the normal mobs nor boss monsters in there reach the required level for SSSUs to drop.
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
IronMan wrote:
nemmate wrote:One little question : where is the boss in the kingdom of shadow ? I ran everywhere, but I didn't found him ! Thanks a lot

He's kinda hard to find if you don't know where he is. My description would be like this:
1.Go all the way to the left.
2.Go down at a constant angle. So, down in a straight but slightly slanted line. At some point you have to teleport over a gap to keep going.
3.Once you reach all the way to the bottom you start going right.
4.There will be multiple opportunities to go up now. You have to take the 3rd (or 4th?). It's one of the two and you can recognize it by the fact that there is some stone road on that way going up.
5. There should now be the boss surounded by more Zombies.

Thanks so much, I ran a little bit everywhere and I found him, but because of a dsync, my char was dead . For the second try, I tried to found him, but after 2-3 minutes I abandoned. And it was so late, so I went to sleep. It's OK with my char, I run fast with my bear druid, but its really one of the dungeons that I don't like