Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
Ericksonius wrote:
shrimp wrote::?: _______Show me pls weapon, of 15% life leech, cuz idk how use hunger.
Also how put this on D2stats, cuz when was drop, D2stats not show hunger.

Not sure what you mean by "show me please weapon" but to use the item, cube it with your weapon like a mystic orb. And to add it to d2stats, simply add "Occult Effigy" to your drop notifications.

ok THX
master228
Imp
5 | 0
I do not have enough space in the stash. I have gems, runes, craft materials and it >50% cpace, I can not farm sacred uniques rare amulets etc. Help me pls with settings or mods! Thank you! (Multiplayer version, The Sin War)
Skeptic_Zero
Abomination
147 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Is there any cap on "-enemy resistance" items? Or is there a point where it becomes unnecessary?
fiazco
Fallen
1 | 0
CallMeCrazySam wrote:
Wavez wrote:With the need of many crafted jewels and a lack of AC, was hoping to field the minds of others to see what would be the fastest Nithalak farmer out there would be (or possibly an MFer?). Whatever gets the most AC/hour.

I've been told wolf druid might be the play, but was curious what others have come up with, or have thought about.

You'll be farming normal nihl for optimal AC/hour if that's all you want. The biggest obstacle is just getting to him quick since anything will have enough damage to one shot him late, so higher move speed and continuous warp strikes are the way to go. Harbinger or pounce would be the way to go if you can aim it right and not backtrack.

Nagi Assa with Shunpo might be really good, no?
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Skeptic_Zero wrote:Is there any cap on "-enemy resistance" items? Or is there a point where it becomes unnecessary?

150 for mobs, 170 for ubers, 190 for samael, deimoss, phoboss
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Diaco wrote:
Skeptic_Zero wrote:Is there any cap on "-enemy resistance" items? Or is there a point where it becomes unnecessary?

150 for mobs, 170 for ubers, 190 for samael, deimoss, phoboss

Nope. Regular enemies have 35 resist, so 135 pierce there, most bosses have 70 resists, so 170 there, and some bosses, like sam, deimoss, phoboss, anomaly have 99 res, so 199 there.
anhlong1122
Thunder Beetle
56 | 0
is there a way to unlock an entrance that have been lock? Beside making a new room?
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
anhlong1122 wrote:is there a way to unlock an entrance that have been lock? Beside making a new room?

No. You need to defeat the boss and survive.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
master228 wrote:I do not have enough space in the stash. I have gems, runes, craft materials and it >50% cpace, I can not farm sacred uniques rare amulets etc. Help me pls with settings or mods! Thank you! (Multiplayer version, The Sin War)

Stop hoarding easy obtainable on Hell stage sheets like PGems (pick up only the ones you need right in current time and that you will insert immediately), low Runes (Only On runes worth as the highest ones -> may become any rune you need), as for shrines - use vessels. Usually 20-25% of stash space is enough for spare things
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
Can a maelstrom sin handle spirit of giyua or should I try with another build?