Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ekital wrote:
Crosby4HyG wrote:Possibly a stupid question, but I've seen people talking about going above 90 res and am wondering how to do this. In particular I'm trying to get as much cold res as I possibly can, currently 90 across the board and adding more gear with +max cold res doesn't seem to do anything. Is 90 all the game can display, but in reality it goes higher if viewed on D2stats? I'm using an old version of D2stats btw so res isn't displayed.

On the character screen you will see two numbers in the resistance panel:

The number on the right is the total resistance for the element and the number on the left is the resistance after reductions which is capped at 90%. You can "Overcap" this resistance meaning stack more total resistance so that when a monster has elemental pierce it doesn't reduce your resistance below 90%.

Example:
There are 2 characters in hell difficulty (70% elemental resistance penalty) which are getting damaged by a monster which has 30% fire pierce
Character 1 has no additional maximum res and has a total fire resistance of 200%.
Character 2 has no additional maximum res and has a total fire resistance of 150%.

On the character sheet both characters will display that they have 75% fire resistance capped.

Character 1 after resistance penalty of 70% and getting hit with fire dmg w/ pierce of 30% now has the equivalent of 100% fire resistance which gets capped to 75%

Character 2 after resistance penalty of 70% and getting hit with fire dmg w/ pierce of 30% now has the equivalent of 50% fire resistance despite your character sheet saying you are capped at 75%.

Thx for the answer. It sounds like it's impossible to display above 90 res to any element, but that being said it's possible to overstack res like you said so that enemies like Phoboss are less likely to 1shot me with cold damage if I overstack cold res.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Crosby4HyG wrote:Thx for the answer. It sounds like it's impossible to display above 90 res to any element, but that being said it's possible to overstack res like you said so that enemies like Phoboss are less likely to 1shot me with cold damage if I overstack cold res.

From Sigma it's not possible to stack 95% effective max res anymore (cap were lowered to 90%) still it can counter if there is something that reducing your maximum resist (like mahasatva curse or aura at Sam fight) just like having more than 50% dr will counter collosuem, amplify damage and so on.
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
mortimer_85 wrote:
huangyunshy wrote:Can anyone tell me how herald of the end opens the red door? How to use pulsating worldstone shard? :coolstorybob:

iirc you need to cube the pulsating worldstone shard with a Ghost Trance, a Demonsbane or Assur's Bane (forgot which one of those), a neutrality pact, a Glorious Book of Median and a Void Ring. Then you have charged the shard to produce Portal scrolls via shard + 25 sigs + Taha -> shard + scroll

Thank you very much for your answer. I see
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
FluxGenesis wrote:I was looking for an extra-Thread for NotArmory, but didn´t found anything - so I ask here :)

Some Items cannot be seen completely, because there are so many Affixes, MO-Listing, Set-Bonus-Text, etc.
Is there a chance to see the whole item?
I already tried zooming in/out with Str+MouseWheel upo/down, but that changes nothing. Even using an other browser doesn´t wordk

That's my neutraldin isn'y it ? :D
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Soul Reaver
Soul Reaver
Bonesplitter (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 82 to 84
(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 120
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
Mega Impact
-50% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+1 to Ravenous Flames
(65 to 75)% to All Attributes
+200 Life on Melee Attack
Requirements -100%
Socketed (6)
is it that "ravenous flames " there like in Azmodan chamber? And has somebody tried to make a build around it ?
koffi
Sasquatch
60 | 0
Ruubel wrote:
Soul Reaver
Soul Reaver
Bonesplitter (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 82 to 84
(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 120
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
Mega Impact
-50% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+1 to Ravenous Flames
(65 to 75)% to All Attributes
+200 Life on Melee Attack
Requirements -100%
Socketed (6)
is it that "ravenous flames " there like in Azmodan chamber? And has somebody tried to make a build around it ?

It's similar to Holy Fire aura from vanilla, bonespirit built around it couple seasons ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix8x9RN1ALU
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
What are teganze pendants used for? Why does everyone seem to use them as currency?
BadCompany
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
What is an Ea rune?
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
BadCompany wrote:What is an Ea rune?

It's an Earth rune. You make it by cubing an earth elemental essence with a blank runestone. Both of which can be found farming Teganze

► Show Spoiler
Edited by tbone503 3 years.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
GoochMcNuts wrote:What are teganze pendants used for? Why does everyone seem to use them as currency?

Teganze Pendant is a tiered unique amulet. Not sure about using them as currency though.

Edited by tbone503 3 years.