Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Kostetus
Balrog
139 | 1
ppsh_41 wrote:So i have recently gotten level 120 and im doing a bunch of ubers. And I have stumbled upon this assmaggot called ''Zorun Tzin'' he summons trap turrets that give immunity to all kinds of damage and I cant kill them because they also have the buff. This is my first time so I have no clue if there is a fast easy way to do this. I'll take any help I can get :D

If I'm not mistaken, you must Purify the statues to destroy them.
You can obtain Purify skill after creating
Assur's Bane
during "Duncraig" uberquest
mryesterdays
Invader
8 | 0
hi i just reach 120 and got the dark portal skill. i go to Destruction Tristram to try Butcher but it wont cast Dark portal, it said require red portal overlay. i'm i missing something?
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
mryesterdays wrote:hi i just reach 120 and got the dark portal skill. i go to Destruction Tristram to try Butcher but it wont cast Dark portal, it said require red portal overlay. i'm i missing something?

The Butcher is located in his lair under Tristram. The entrance is inside the house directly west of the cage Cain is held in.
axsk
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Dreamhunter wrote:
Hiehvorak wrote:
Dreamhunter wrote:
Dreamhunter wrote:Can't finish Shenk quest on terror, no matter how many times i kill him it just won't end the quest. Any ideas?

HELLOOOO???

Try to kill it right beside him on top of the circle thing he spawned off.

(:

Talk with Larzuk for completing the quest.
mryesterdays
Invader
8 | 0
thank you!. feel so dumb now
Comicbook
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
How to know how much aprox.~ damage does balefire skill? I have 22 lvl balefire proc on weapon and have no idea if it is good or not...
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Comicbook wrote:How to know how much aprox.~ damage does balefire skill? I have 22 lvl balefire proc on weapon and have no idea if it is good or not...

Balefire is one of the best procs there is. There is no use telling you how much damage it does, because it hits so often that it's hard to calculate the total amount. Just let me tell you: it's strong.
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
axsk wrote:
Dreamhunter wrote:
Hiehvorak wrote:
Dreamhunter wrote:
Dreamhunter wrote:Can't finish Shenk quest on terror, no matter how many times i kill him it just won't end the quest. Any ideas?

HELLOOOO???

Try to kill it right beside him on top of the circle thing he spawned off.

(:

Talk with Larzuk for completing the quest.

:bounce: :flip: :bounce: :D :mrgreen: good one (:
skelenot
Fallen
1 | 0
Somebody give me build advice for my bow druid? Dunno what I could change to make him better. I also managed to do Sunstone of the Gods and Khalimgrad. I can sort of farm Tran Athulua? But it takes ages to kill the priestesses. And Legacy of Blood/Bartuc seems impossible. I can't get enough defense to not die instantly.

I have clawscratch on switch for MotW duration and phys dmg.

https://i.imgur.com/feTgYuI.png
maner1050
Prowler
18 | 2
what is thaat
i thing i found the rarest item in the game
https://imgur.com/a/V5fxj