Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Larzuk sells them.
anothernoob
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
On a hunter bow druid. Does Bear companion summon inherit character's fire pierce? Can't decide if i should summon it with mapple bow or +skills one
noibo
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
DeathBreeza wrote:Ive lost my Catalyst of Disenchantment.
How can i obtain another one? Nothing drops from Anadriel Normal, except items

act 5 repair guy sells catalysts
accelarator
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
does jewelcrafting use itemlvl or requiered lvl for affixes? also what lvl should i drop jewels before they become too low lvl for maximum affix bonus?
La_minore
Rust Claw
85 | 4
accelarator wrote:does jewelcrafting use itemlvl or requiered lvl for affixes? also what lvl should i drop jewels before they become too low lvl for maximum affix bonus?

Item level (ilvl).

If you are aiming for [+% to attribute] affixes, then only three rolls on a ilvl-99 jewel before having to stop rerolling.

Edit: the ‘Affixes’ page in the docs can help you know at what ilvl to stop rerolling. [+% to attribute] requires at least ilvl 82, so three rolls are all you can try on a ilvl-99 jewel. But [+15% to Hot Recovery], for example, only require ilvl 46, which means a lot more possible rolls.

But of course, to get “good” crafted jewels, it is usually only three tries per jewel at ilvl 99.

Edit 2: each roll reduces the ilvl by 5%, and rounded up. Sorry for the multiple edits. They only occurred to me after replying the first time.
vetmode
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nobody seemed to know on discord, let's see if we have someone in the forum who knows this:

Has anyone ever experimented with the pathless? I have an old earthquake barb that I'm bored with. Wonder if dual wielding this + pumping it full of ED runes + max str + relic stance = massive aoe magic damage?
noibo
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
La_minore wrote:
accelarator wrote:does jewelcrafting use itemlvl or requiered lvl for affixes? also what lvl should i drop jewels before they become too low lvl for maximum affix bonus?

Item level (ilvl).

If you are aiming for [+% to attribute] affixes, then only three rolls on a ilvl-99 jewel before having to stop rerolling.

Edit: the ‘Affixes’ page in the docs can help you know at what ilvl to stop rerolling. [+% to attribute] requires at least ilvl 82, so three rolls are all you can try on a ilvl-99 jewel. But [+15% to Hot Recovery], for example, only require ilvl 46, which means a lot more possible rolls.

But of course, to get “good” crafted jewels, it is usually only three tries per jewel at ilvl 99.

Edit 2: each roll reduces the ilvl by 5%, and rounded up. Sorry for the multiple edits. They only occurred to me after replying the first time.

id like to add that when you get a jewel,you get some free tries before the ilvl goes down,it only works if you dont leave the game and craft the jewel in the same game session
Shinobi
Stone Warrior
33 | 1
It has been a while since I played downloaded this patch and it is AWESOME so first up thank you
one question: what is Weapon Physical Damage (usually play sorc/dru caster chars so haven't really an idea on this)
wanted to play WW barb the WW skill says Weapon Physical Damage and it goes up to 650 % as per maxing the skill but it doesn't seem to translate on the Character screen, does it really improve the damage?
Can someone please explain what this modifier does? (i find it on many skills but dont see the damage showing for WW on the Char table?
TTraw
Bone Archer
73 | 7
Is there a oskill based bear build? I don't like Rend and Wildfire as abilities but I still want to run around as an angry Grizzly.