Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
What type of damage do necrobots do? Will having reduced physical damage orb'd jewelry help?
Sandraptor
Vampiress
39 | 6
Who is your go-to character for doing some of the up-in-your-face ubers like kingdom of shadow and judgement day upgrade with not so great gear?
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ericksonius wrote:What type of damage do necrobots do? Will having reduced physical damage orb'd jewelry help?

should work yes. and ofc %phys res
fregon13
Thunder Beetle
55 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
hi guys i wondering how to fix my problem my stream twitch acc dont appear on forum first page how to fix that my profile is linked already with my twitch somehow it dont show off since new season 24
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
fregon13 wrote:hi guys i wondering how to fix my problem my stream twitch acc dont appear on forum first page how to fix that my profile is linked already with my twitch somehow it dont show off since new season 24

You probably are lacking some keywords like MXL and such in your stream titles.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
fregon13
Thunder Beetle
55 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
RequiemLux wrote:
fregon13 wrote:hi guys i wondering how to fix my problem my stream twitch acc dont appear on forum first page how to fix that my profile is linked already with my twitch somehow it dont show off since new season 24

You probably are lacking some keywords like MXL and such in your stream titles.

Thanks ! it helped :bounce:
Mr_Ali
Rust Claw
87 | 2
Sandraptor wrote:Who is your go-to character for doing some of the up-in-your-face ubers like kingdom of shadow and judgement day upgrade with not so great gear?

I did the judgement day upgrade yesterday in my UHM paladin with T4 gear and one average crafted item so that works
Mr_Ali
Rust Claw
87 | 2
Mr_Ali wrote:I've been playing the mod on SP off and on for quite a while but I'm pretty new to playing online - does anyone have a quick rundown on how the trade center works? Do you need to find the person you want to trade with in the game then trust the TG will be transferred after or is there a process where both item and TG be transferred at the same time?

Can someone please help with this, I have items I want to sell but don't really know the process so don't want to mess people around
FreddyBaby
Vampiress
35 | 1
is Sunless Crystal Bird gone?

and fire elementals. "%5 spell damage and fire pierce per base level" but on D2stats i don't have any fire pierce bonus, only from gear. bug or it's only fire elementals that gets fire pierce per base level? :D
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hello,

question about the minimap. I currently use minimap, which is positioned on the left of my screen. Is there a way to center it? and eventually slightly enlarge it?

The main problem is that when i farm Nilatak i cannot see all four spots in the last dungeon level... and it is very annoying in the long run..

Any advise would be much appreciated