Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'm struggling a bit with the D2Stats program. I'm just trying to get it to tell me when certain sacred rares drop. Can someone real quick type out the correct way to get it to show Sacred Rare Light Gauntlets? I've tried "Light Gauntlets Sacred Rare" and every combination of that I can think of with no luck. Thanks guys
Wuhrfrahmen
Prowler
19 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I think you can find what you need by putting in '"Light Gauntlets" sacred rare' - in other words, put the 'sacred' and 'rare' modifier OUTSIDE of the quotes.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Wuhrfrahmen wrote:I think you can find what you need by putting in '"Light Gauntlets" sacred rare' - in other words, put the 'sacred' and 'rare' modifier OUTSIDE of the quotes.

Yep that was it, thanks my friend
FluxGenesis
Bone Archer
74 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Crosby4HyG wrote:I'm struggling a bit with the D2Stats program. I'm just trying to get it to tell me when certain sacred rares drop. Can someone real quick type out the correct way to get it to show Sacred Rare Light Gauntlets? I've tried "Light Gauntlets Sacred Rare" and every combination of that I can think of with no luck. Thanks guys

You can add a Sound for the drop, too.

E.g.:
"Greaves" sacred rare sound3
"Plated Belt" sacred rare sound3
"Gauntlets" sacred rare sound3
"Crown Shield" sacred sound3

and color:
"Crown Shield" sacred sound3 red
BiuTze
Thunder Beetle
50 | 0
Can Larzuk's roundshot add an additional 15%ed past 200, or does the cap remain?
Thanks! :D
demoner
Acid Prince
49 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How much defense is "worth it"? What I mean is, what are some good defense values to aim towards, that if I'm nowhere near I shouldn't even bother going out of my way to add extra defense?
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
173 | 5
demoner wrote:How much defense is "worth it"? What I mean is, what are some good defense values to aim towards, that if I'm nowhere near I shouldn't even bother going out of my way to add extra defense?

Its not that easy.
Do you have another source of defense?
Do you have 80+% max res and 50% physical resist?
do you have block ?
do you have evade?
How much life?

Around 1 million def + ~82 res and ~40% physical res is a good value for late game. More life is better obviously.
If youre a paladin and stack vitality and regen you can work with much less because your health pool is huuuge.
amazons work with 0 defense because everything dies before it can attack
assassins do have 75% block and ~60+% evade.

Anything below 100k def does very little.
SinClaire
Lava Lord
94 | 2
What's a good end-game damage range for Wildfire?
Stinky
Sasquatch
61 | 0

How does the damage work for Lemures on a UHMP? Does the Cold Damage number multiply with the number of wraiths?

I'd appreciate any help. Currently, the lemures feels significantly less effective when compared to my malthael's set blood thornes build.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Stinky wrote:Image

How does the damage work for Lemures on a UHMP? Does the Cold Damage number multiply with the number of wraiths?

I'd appreciate any help. Currently, the lemures feels significantly less effective when compared to my malthael's set blood thornes build.

It does, so it is better for certain boss killing at least in end-game. Blood Thorns has more effective AOE clear and can manage early single killings, and eventually you can get ranged BT which is useful for many encounters.