Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
do/are there procs which benefit from hardskill points / base levels? im quite sure i read about some builds that did stuff like get a doom proc amu on a sin and putting points in doom would give its hardskill benefits to the proc. i dont know if this was just false info/old patch/whatever.
TheUnderling
Monkey King
256 | 1
@robinro: I think synergies are the only thing that are accounted for.

Why isn't the staff portion of the horadric staff not dropping?
Iapetus
Fallen
1 | 0
New to Median XL.

Short question here in regards to "Multilogging"

What if you have two players in the same household? From the IP address perspective they would be the same person grouping together even though they are on two different computers.

Should they worry about being banned for "Multilogging"?
Shovelspoon
Pit Knight
106 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Iapetus wrote:New to Median XL.

Short question here in regards to "Multilogging"

What if you have two players in the same household? From the IP address perspective they would be the same person grouping together even though they are on two different computers.

Should they worry about being banned for "Multilogging"?

I'm not sure how it works, but it does. My wife and I played together 2 seasons ago with no issues. I even would dual-log to mule while she was playing, no issues.
holicnescau
Fallen
1 | 0
my only question is how to make honorific items now since no more candle and heart...
robinro
Azure Drake
162 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
holicnescau wrote:my only question is how to make honorific items now since no more candle and heart...

kill shenk in act 5 and cube the items he drop with a magic item instead of candle+heart
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
How am I supposed to do the Countess challenge if there are no Lolsummons anymore?
Einzbern
Invader
9 | 0
Is it intended that the griswold box, in hatred at least, sometimes gives items the player can't use? Killed him twice as a necro and got 6 rares(I think) total instead of uniques, and 2 of them being an amazon only helm and a sorceress only body armor.

Edit-
I am getting uniques, not rares. Just had a hard time seeing the color since I started recently using flux.
krex87
Cog
205 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
sorry if this was already said but i can't remember. Can you still make honorific items for double MO bonus in MXL2017?
MOs cost a lot now and there's no more throwing weapon ez cash :(
Topken
Prowler
17 | 0
amulets and rings give a bunch of cash now