Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Kaido
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
iamq1803 wrote:
Kaido wrote:Can innate skills (like Vindicate or Burning Veil) spawn on Cornerstones? Is there a list of possible skills somewhere?

Source: Kyromyr
► Show Spoiler

Ok, so no busted buff skills. Thank you :]

While i'm at it i have another question. Does Chronofield break immunities? I know Phase Bomb does and Jinni's aura, for some reason, doesn't. So...what gives? O:
viperosa
Balrog
131 | 0
actually my median was up to date, i have the one from here https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=17828

trying to run it from here was a downgrade and that's why game wouldn't load viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4561
somebody should update that link in case there are more people who find that post and install from there
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Kaido wrote:Ok, so no busted buff skills. Thank you :]

Just for your references. I'm not sure if the list is updated or not, but I think innate skills don't spawn on CotW.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
Kaido wrote:Does Chronofield break immunities? I know Phase Bomb does and Jinni's aura, for some reason, doesn't. So...what gives? O:

chronofield breaks physical immunity iirc.

as for djinn, i think it just doesnt have enough amount of -res needed to break immunity. also dont u think it would be too OP if such a thing exists? aura that breaks elemental immunity of every monster in ur screen :lol:
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
chickenfeeder wrote:
Kaido wrote:Does Chronofield break immunities? I know Phase Bomb does and Jinni's aura, for some reason, doesn't. So...what gives? O:

as for djinn, i think it just doesnt have enough amount of -res needed to break immunity. also dont u think it would be too OP if such a thing exists? aura that breaks elemental immunity of every monster in ur screen :lol:

Because skills like Bane, Phase Bomb, Mythal, etc reduce the enemy max resistance. Jinn aura just gives some flat pierce.
Kaido
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
L H wrote:
chickenfeeder wrote:

Because skills like Bane, Phase Bomb, Mythal, etc reduce the enemy max resistance. Jinn aura just gives some flat pierce.

Oh, i thought that Jinni actually debuffed the enemies (i.e: conviction from CLoD). Now it's clear why. Thank you :]
Kylrath
Bone Archer
75 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Can u guys tell me where I can find elemental runes like fire earth etc ...
Im killing umbaru spirits in the jungle /teganze destruction. I cleared the whole place 10 times with 300mf and only find some essences.
Did I miss something ?
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
in this area also primal runes drop, cube primal rune with essence to get the corresponding elemental rune
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Kylrath wrote:Can u guys tell me where I can find elemental runes like fire earth etc ...
Im killing umbaru spirits in the jungle /teganze destruction. I cleared the whole place 10 times with 300mf and only find some essences.
Did I miss something ?

+ In Teganze you will come by the Elemental Essences and Runestones by killing the umbaru spirits. You can cube them to get the Elemental Runes.

+ %mf doesn't affect any runes.
viperosa
Balrog
131 | 0
Kylrath wrote:Can u guys tell me where I can find elemental runes like fire earth etc ...
Did I miss something ?

it's only really luck to find the runes you need, i got 3 earth runes in 1 run when farming there
few hours of running you will find every rune and good spot to farm unless you don't like the jungle