Discuss Median XL!
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
No.
Tatoxa
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hi. Where is the best place to farm enhanced runes? Thanks in advance!
wc_reiniger
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
Tatoxa wrote:Hi. Where is the best place to farm enhanced runes? Thanks in advance!

Scoscglen has enhanced rune bias ;-)
ron71
Skeleton
3 | 0
Immortal2563 wrote:No.

thank you for answering. are you absolutely sure ? Because I read in a thread something about "old version items" needed to be cubed to be compatible once again. thanks!
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ron71 wrote:
Immortal2563 wrote:No.

thank you for answering. are you absolutely sure ? Because I read in a thread something about "old version items" needed to be cubed to be compatible once again. thanks!

it were true only for some broken items that were fixed from 2.0 to 2.0.1 Anything below 2.0 won't be compatible anyhow
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
ron71 wrote:Hello everyone !
I just came back to Mxl after a long stop. I see there is a new 2.0 version, that's awesome! Will my old characters and items from approximately 1 year ago (it was already Sigma) still work in the new version ? I didn't find this answer in the patch note of 2.0. Thank you very much for your answers!

Items lower than 2.0 are incompatible (1.7, 1.8 for example). An attempt to load such a character shows that the character is from a different mod. Even Offfline Tools can't see the old item base from 1.8. I am sure of it because I checked it myself.
ron71
Skeleton
3 | 0
I see, thank you for your answers all. I guess I'll start from scratch again! cheers
jrmybarc90
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I cannot seem to summon my servants of valor or they are invisible. Playing as a ritualist pally. Please help
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1218 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
jrmybarc90 wrote:I cannot seem to summon my servants of valor or they are invisible. Playing as a ritualist pally. Please help

melee devotion turns off summons
jrmybarc90
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
wow I feel like a noob thanks mate