Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
GoochMcNuts wrote:ok so on invasion 3 the boss will sometimes use the massive aoe that takes up the entire screen and it kills me instantly. What type of damage is that like how to do you defend/survive against it?

I think it's magic damage. Just teleport directly on top of him whenever he goes invincible and hive him a nice hug, that should save you.
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
GoochMcNuts wrote:
B_ATAKY wrote:Can someone share their expirience about great runes drop, please. Whats the average number of runs per rune.

I'd say you get 1 great rune out of fautz every 5 or so full clears. The drop rate might increase if you have multiple people in the game. If your farming for a rune you need right now your gonna be there a long time, its best to treat them as a happy bonus and trade for the ones you need.

You are very lucky or I am very unlunky but I'll say 1 GR every 10-15 full clean from my experience.
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Does anyone knows if there are any way to not be deconnected from TSW when muling with same account ?
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
blatkill wrote:Does anyone knows if there are any way to not be deconnected from TSW when muling with same account ?

there's no way - logging to same account again always disconnects previous login. just use another account (if only to hold a game while you mule) or wait 5 min to make game perm.
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
aahz wrote:
blatkill wrote:Does anyone knows if there are any way to not be deconnected from TSW when muling with same account ?

there's no way - logging to same account again always disconnects previous login. just use another account (if only to hold a game while you mule) or wait 5 min to make game perm.

Thanks, that's what I though but I try my luck. No way to fix it ?
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
aahz wrote:

Uhm.... weren't it different before? I had mules on the same account as main char.
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Scalewinged wrote:
aahz wrote:

Uhm.... weren't it different before? I had mules on the same account as main char.

As far I know it always have been like this (even on vanilla d2 bnet), but I just wondering suddently if someones know a way to avoid this, but it seems that the answers is just "no fu**ing way" :)
eurekaaaa
Void Archon
877 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Not sure if this is a bug or not but I have 2x Treasure of Fiacla that I'm not able to unlock with Enhanced runes. I've tried different runes, tried getting a new cube, etc. Anyone experience anything similar? Is there a way around this?
Fululf
Gravedigger
196 | 11
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
eurekaaaa wrote:Not sure if this is a bug or not but I have 2x Treasure of Fiacla that I'm not able to unlock with Enhanced runes. I've tried different runes, tried getting a new cube, etc. Anyone experience anything similar? Is there a way around this?

U need 50k gold to cube them, perhaps that is what's missing?^
Cat_IED
Vampiress
39 | 10
I had that treasure issue once. It resolved itself immediately upon unlocking a different box. Went back to the first one and it worked just fine. Wasn't a gold thing. No idea what triggered it. Never happened since. It was only the rune/unlock stage. Not the crystal and gold stage.