Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
asslikethat
Prowler
18 | 0
DeaTh wrote:
asslikethat wrote:Anybody who use auction. If i put something in it(example an item) and after 24 hours i got a winner and i set it to auto.i get the tg automatic thats okey,but what happen if im not at home and i cant give it to the winner? Or he will wait till i get home and i can give it to him? And hows that auto thing real work.Sorry for bad english,thats why i dont understand the auction thing

You create a character and give him an item. After the auction, the character is transferred to the buyer. This is how auto mode works.

So enought if i make a char to my account with the item right? or i need new account and on it a new char with the item? and how the system know which char need to transfer?Just afraid something happen with my main char thats why i ask it.+Question! The TG thing at auctions what i can wrote example make az auction and i write 50 to Tg section it means the bid start from 50TG? or if any offer 50TG he instantly win it?
Edited by asslikethat 3 years.
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
asslikethat wrote:So enought if i make a char to my account with the item right? or i need new account and on it a new char with the item? and how the system know which char need to transfer?Just afraid something happen with my main char thats why i ask it

You can use any account that is created for your mail. As far as I understand, you need to be logged in at https://tsw.vn.cz/, but I'm not sure.
You just create an empty character, give him the item to be sold and put him up for auction.

You can choose character with item:

► Show Spoiler
asslikethat
Prowler
18 | 0
DeaTh wrote:
asslikethat wrote:So enought if i make a char to my account with the item right? or i need new account and on it a new char with the item? and how the system know which char need to transfer?Just afraid something happen with my main char thats why i ask it

You can use any account that is created for your mail. As far as I understand, you need to be logged in at https://tsw.vn.cz/, but I'm not sure.
You just create an empty character, give him the item to be sold and put him up for auction.

You can choose character with item:

► Show Spoiler

And where i write TG its the base start? Example i write 50 Tg,it means its start from 50 or it means if somebody offer 50 it win instantly?
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
The reanimate "Foulblooded" casts some sort of buff on the player character but I haven't found any information on what this buff does, anybody who knows?
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I'd also be interested to know what curse reanimated imperius casts
PaMxl
Stone Warrior
34 | 3
What are the relative drop rates for the Fauztinville (Taha / Ghal / Qor) and Toraja (Krys / Auhe / Sha’ad) Great Runes?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
PaMxl wrote:What are the relative drop rates for the Fauztinville (Taha / Ghal / Qor) and Toraja (Krys / Auhe / Sha’ad) Great Runes?

I don't know what you mean by relative. But first of all Krys/Auhe/Shaad can't drop there. Taha is the most common one, then Ghal and Qor. At least in my experience.
CptBrannigan
Fallen
1 | 0
I saw a guy on Twitch who was a hydra paladin and his shield looked like holy shield.. how? I came in late in the stream and he went offline before i got to ask
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
PaMxl wrote:What are the relative drop rates for the Fauztinville (Taha / Ghal / Qor) and Toraja (Krys / Auhe / Sha’ad) Great Runes?

Season 24 stats:
277x Sha'ad Rune
673x Auhe Rune
1664x Krys Rune
2389x Qor Rune
5085x Ghal Rune
6940x Taha Rune

Season 23 stats:
237x Sha'ad Rune
510x Auhe Rune
1093x Qor Rune
1332x Krys Rune
2308x Ghal Rune
3676x Taha Rune

Season 21 stats:
107x Sha'ad Rune
247x Auhe Rune
386x Krys Rune
1242x Qor Rune
2380x Ghal Rune
3317x Taha Rune

I think taha/krys, ghal/auhe, and shaad/qor runes have the same drop rates, but fauzt is a heavily farmed area, meanwhile 99.99% of players only ever step into toraja for charm, because its cancer to farm without a summoner build, or ideally edyrem set.
PaMxl
Stone Warrior
34 | 3
Jampula wrote:

I don't know what you mean by relative. But first of all Krys/Auhe/Shaad can't drop there. Taha is the most common one, then Ghal and Qor. At least in my experience.

Putting it in another words, let’s assume I farm Fautzenville long enough to get 100 Great Runes, picking up each Great Rune that drops. I would have a mixture of Taha, Ghal, and Qor runes. If their relative drop rates were the same, I would have ~33-34 of each rune. If the drop relates are different for each rune, that is, ones are easier to find than the others, I would have the most of the easiest to find rune (Taha?) and the least of the hardest to find rune (Qor?), with the other one between (Ghal). Dividing these numbers, you can say that one rune is X times easier to find than the other. That’s what I would like to know.

Istaryu wrote:

Season 24 stats:
277x Sha'ad Rune
673x Auhe Rune
1664x Krys Rune
2389x Qor Rune
5085x Ghal Rune
6940x Taha Rune

Season 23 stats:
237x Sha'ad Rune
510x Auhe Rune
1093x Qor Rune
1332x Krys Rune
2308x Ghal Rune
3676x Taha Rune

Season 21 stats:
107x Sha'ad Rune
247x Auhe Rune
386x Krys Rune
1242x Qor Rune
2380x Ghal Rune
3317x Taha Rune

I think taha/krys, ghal/auhe, and shaad/qor runes have the same drop rates, but fauzt is a heavily farmed area, meanwhile 99.99% of players only ever step into toraja for charm, because its cancer to farm without a summoner build, or ideally edyrem set.

Thank you very much, always good to work with real data. Based on the numbers quoted, however I’m aware these are only the stashed runes, not including RWs, sockets, not picked up, etc. The relative numbers are below.

Toraja Great Runes
Rune S24 S23 S21 All
Sha’ad 1 1 1 1
Auhe 2.43 2.15 2.31 2.3
Krys 6.01 4.61 3.61 5.06

Fauztenville Great Runes
Rune S24 S23 S21 All
Qor 1 1 1 1
Ghal 2.13 1.73 1.92 1.97
Taha 2.90 2.76 1.79 2.59

Very interesting, based on the bigger sample of the Fauztenville runes, one could say relative drops for Taha / Ghal / Qor are 3 / 2 / 1 (if they are integers).
If the rates between Fauztenville and Toraja are different, it would mean Sha’ad is more difficult to find compared to Qor with the ratios between Krys / Auhe / Sha’ad of 5 / 2.5 / 1. However, the distribution could be skewed due to smaller sample size or people having a preference for using Sha’ad over other Toraja Great Runes.

I would like to have developer comment on this as I couldn’t find exact ratios / numbers.