Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
HeaT_
Rust Claw
83 | 5
anyone happen to know how rare the emblems (emblem of hatred, etc.) for the book of cain are?

i have 80+ hours on one character this league and 20+ on another and i haven't got one, is this typical? want to make sure my filter is not busted or something.
anDr3a
Stygian Watcher
44 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HeaT_ wrote:anyone happen to know how rare the emblems (emblem of hatred, etc.) for the book of cain are?

i have 80+ hours on one character this league and 20+ on another and i haven't got one, is this typical? want to make sure my filter is not busted or something.

I have so far over 150 hours and only found 2 emblem, in the 5 years that I've been playing now I've come up with 10 emblems
HeaT_
Rust Claw
83 | 5
anDr3a wrote:
HeaT_ wrote:anyone happen to know how rare the emblems (emblem of hatred, etc.) for the book of cain are?

I have so far over 150 hours and only found 2 emblem, in the 5 years that I've been playing now I've come up with 10 emblems

crazy, i had no idea they were that rare. last league between me and a friend we got almost all of them (missed one).

they also can come out of a corrupted box (as i found last league) but not sure how rare that is either or how the tier of the rune affects the rarity levels of where it sits in the loot table.
metasequoia
Gravedigger
195 | 19
Does anybody actually use the + class skills large cycles from triune rift?
if yes, please point me to a scenario where you want to use them :)
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
metasequoia wrote:Does anybody actually use the + class skills large cycles from triune rift?

Put them in your charm from boss ? More skills is never wrong
metasequoia
Gravedigger
195 | 19
Berkabus1 wrote:
metasequoia wrote:Does anybody actually use the + class skills large cycles from triune rift?

well i just don't know and it feels like a bad tradeoff going for a potential +3 class, +1 all sk charm to one that gives you a ton of flat and % life. in any situation.
TopDimas
Sasquatch
67 | 3
Where is mirror temple?
doba7a
Pit Knight
106 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
TopDimas wrote:Where is mirror temple?

The tombs on the Island of Skartara. They are situated around the boss that drops
Weather Control
Weather Control
Required Level: 90
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Jitan's Gate Cooldown Reduced by 1 seconds
(2 to 5)% Innate Elemental Damage
+10 to all Attributes
charm (Athula, the Amazonian Goddess).
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
metasequoia wrote:
Berkabus1 wrote:

well i just don't know and it feels like a bad tradeoff going for a potential +3 class, +1 all sk charm to one that gives you a ton of flat and % life. in any situation.

Get one of Both ;)
TopDimas
Sasquatch
67 | 3
doba7a wrote:
TopDimas wrote:Where is mirror temple?

The tombs on the Island of Skartara. They are situated around the boss that drops
Weather Control
Weather Control
Required Level: 90
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Jitan's Gate Cooldown Reduced by 1 seconds
(2 to 5)% Innate Elemental Damage
+10 to all Attributes
charm (Athula, the Amazonian Goddess).

Thanks!