Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Sacred/Set items plus Oil of runewall then put item in cube with x jewels = grey item with sockets.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
patrick_pkl wrote:What is the best class to do Laz? I'm struggling to clear Laz. The other 130 dungeons were comparatively easier.

It feels harder than the other purify fights - i.e. athana khan (at least you can gear up hp and not got instant-KOed) and yshari sanctum (at least you can respawn and try again).

What's the best place to 'lose' him in his dungeon, so that I can kill his groupies and deactivated totems? In the narrow corridor?

It takes practise how to win and was THE uber back in the day. There are many videos how to conquer that.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
patrick_pkl wrote:What is the best class to do Laz? I'm struggling to clear Laz. The other 130 dungeons were comparatively easier.

It feels harder than the other purify fights - i.e. athana khan (at least you can gear up hp and not got instant-KOed) and yshari sanctum (at least you can respawn and try again).

What's the best place to 'lose' him in his dungeon, so that I can kill his groupies and deactivated totems? In the narrow corridor?

Festroy the totem when he is not around, otherwise he cursed u. That curse takes magicaly 99% of his life. As you probably noticed, the totems on the tip have two colors. One if it's not there and the other if it's nearby.

Take a fast character and hit him, purify him or two and run away or with such a big defense so he can't hit you.
accelarator
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
what's the final floor labyrinth?
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
accelarator wrote:what's the final floor labyrinth?

patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
patrick_pkl wrote:Does recipe for Natasha's drop from spirit of giyua in SP too? And what's the droprate?

Bump!
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
Jampula wrote:

It takes practise how to win and was THE uber back in the day. There are many videos how to conquer that.

Thanks. Guess I'll be patient and slowly familiarize with the mechanics.

What color are deactivated totems? I.e. safe to kill
Edited by patrick_pkl 2 years.
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
Immortal2563 wrote:

Festroy the totem when he is not around, otherwise he cursed u. That curse takes magicaly 99% of his life. As you probably noticed, the totems on the tip have two colors. One if it's not there and the other if it's nearby.

Take a fast character and hit him, purify him or two and run away or with such a big defense so he can't hit you.

I think the totem casts the 99% HP spell as long as you and Laz are near it. I think the times I've decided so far could be due to not running far enough from them (whilst in a run-purify cycle).
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm31F3Mtyf4

This is exactly why the totems have two colors to tell if Lazarus is close.
robomixor
Sasquatch
65 | 1
Doesn our defense, chance to block and avoid affects enemy spells?
ty