Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
kortt
Core Lord
393 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hello! I can not enter the main player in the game! The main thing is that I go in with others, but I can’t do mine! Lost ... server down (not ban)
WTF is this?!
kortt
Core Lord
393 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ILoseControl wrote:Dream fragment 1-5 and star chart 1-4 need to be collected from the various mini-bosses in the labyrinths. You combine them with the dimensional key charm for bonus of +2 all skills, +1 max skill and a cool aura. These fragments, however, take quite a bit of time to farm, as they have only drop chance of 5%.

Yes, it is very difficult! But with such an economy, few people buy a key for a high price ...
kamird
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
socket punch recipe doesn't want to work... t2 superior axe no sockets, and the jewel recipe doesn't work. Has the recipe changed and docs haven't updated the change or something?
Can't get a single socket in. Really just need one for the RW.
Ok something has been changed about RW'ing too, can't get any RW's to work.
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
kamird wrote:socket punch recipe doesn't want to work... t2 superior axe no sockets, and the jewel recipe doesn't work. Has the recipe changed and docs haven't updated the change or something?

I don't think anything has changed. You should be able to put any amount of sockets using a respective number of jewels and transmuting them together.

Runewords require you to place the rune last, sockets before that can be filled with jewels. You are making something wrong, maybe you are using a base that doesn't match the requirements of the runeword?
kamird
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
ILoseControl wrote:
kamird wrote:socket punch recipe doesn't want to work... t2 superior axe no sockets, and the jewel recipe doesn't work. Has the recipe changed and docs haven't updated the change or something?

I don't think anything has changed. You should be able to put any amount of sockets using a respective number of jewels and transmuting them together.

Runewords require you to place the rune last, sockets before that can be filled with jewels. You are making something wrong, maybe you are using a base that doesn't match the requirements of the runeword?

About socketing, i put the t2 axe in with 6 then 5 etc till 1 and nothing happens when i press transmute, tried the same with perfect gems too, nope nothing.
RW's, i tried putting it first, putting it last, putting gem first, skull first, getting it to be one socket and putting the rune it. Nope, Enyo RW into generic 1h axe.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
kamird wrote:About socketing, i put the t2 axe in with 6 then 5 etc till 1 and nothing happens when i press transmute, tried the same with perfect gems too, nope nothing.
RW's, i tried putting it first, putting it last, putting gem first, skull first, getting it to be one socket and putting the rune it. Nope, Enyo RW into generic 1h axe.

Runewords only work in white/grey items like always, u cant jewel punch an item if it already has sockets.
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
kamird wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:

About socketing, i put the t2 axe in with 6 then 5 etc till 1 and nothing happens when i press transmute, tried the same with perfect gems too, nope nothing.

There's clearly something you're doing wrong man. What Helzopro said is true. Also, if you've done a runeword in a 2+ socket base, it will fail, because the rune needs to be last and previous sockets are filled with jewels. Maybe if it still doesn't work you can upload some screenshots.
kamird
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Helzopro wrote:
kamird wrote:About socketing, i put the t2 axe in with 6 then 5 etc till 1 and nothing happens when i press transmute, tried the same with perfect gems too, nope nothing.

Runewords only work in white/grey items like always, u cant jewel punch an item if it already has sockets.

Grey superior t2 axe, 0 sockets, can't punch a single socket, had to use oils to reroll for sockets. With runes like i said above.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
You are confusing gems with jewels

I see no jewels in your inventory

► Show Spoiler

Find jewels = problem solved

In all this time you have wasted to solve the jewels mystery , you could have farmed an act boss a few times and find/ create a decent unique
Edited by ChuckNoRis 4 years.
kamird
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
ChuckNoRis wrote:You are confusing gems with jewels

I see no jewels in your inventory

► Show Spoiler

Find jewels = problem solved

In all this time you have wasted to solve the jewels mystery , you could have farmed an act boss a few times and find/ create a decent unique

Yes, you're right, that happens too often, because the meaning is the same.
No clue as to how i got the shrine.