Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
Well ok then. Thanks!
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
Unda wrote:
Ibra1 wrote:Are some of the summons with fools gold broken? I've been making a run at BPR, and I've tried out probably 10 fools gold today. I think only 3 of them show the summons it's claiming to grant. I'll hand off the fools gold to a mule, and try the new one that I just got, killing a few hundred cows, and nothing.

Patch notes from 1.2 makes it clear Secret Cow Level: cow soldiers will no longer leave corpses in order to improve performance.

So I went on to test... Picked up a fools gold with "Thunder Beetle" and went to sewers... 100s of dog packs,etc, no thunder beetle. Until I made a new game, then thunder beetles. It would appear that the fools gold doesn't activate till next game. Maybe the game has to load with the fools gold summons made available?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
read this thread about reanimates : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1839 you got there the explanation + vids
Tanin
Pit Knight
116 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Started played Median XL for the first time this week with a friend and we’re having a BLAST.

Two quick questions though:

1. What does “Bonus to Energy Factor” stat mean?
2. Is there a challenge/Uber quests guide. Which should we do, in what order, what not to miss before sreaxhing level x etc.

Cheers
La_minore
Rust Claw
85 | 4
What are those?
How to see them?
How do they impact gameplay?
Where to farm item with high Item and/or Affix levels?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Tanin wrote:Started played Median XL for the first time this week with a friend and we’re having a BLAST.

2. Is there a challenge/Uber quests guide. Which should we do, in what order, what not to miss before sreaxhing level x etc.

Cheers

Energy factor is explained here:
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/concepts/energyfactor

As for question 2: there‘s the Uber bible in the guide section of the forum. Not every Uber is explained there due to lack of time of the creator, but it will be added and reworked as much as he can and his time allows. It should only miss 2 or 3 ubers though.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Tanin wrote:Started played Median XL for the first time this week with a friend and we’re having a BLAST.

Cheers

in addition to Hechtheftigs post

1. It adds the stated percentage to the absolute value of Energy Factor. i.e. You have 100 EF on gear and charms then equip an item with 20 % to EF -> yout total EF Value will be 120.

2. Challenges with level requirements are LC 1, LC 2, and Ennead Challenge. What those challenges are and what Ubers are more or less difficult you can read in the docs on this website
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Tanin
Pit Knight
116 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HechtHeftig wrote:

Cheers

Energy factor is explained here:
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/concepts/energyfactor

As for question 2: there‘s the Uber bible in the guide section of the forum. Not every Uber is explained there due to lack of time of the creator, but it will be added and reworked as much as he can and his time allows. It should only miss 2 or 3 ubers though.

Thanks for the super fast reply.

I actually tried finding what it meant in the wiki but didn’t think about looking in concepts.
jk95108
Skeleton
2 | 0
About the Paladin dragonknight(dragonform)
it seems he(eh... she?) is always running(walking and running speed seems no difference)
then.. hows DEF works? considering as walking or running (i heard that running ignores defenses..)