hugh4nthide
Jungle Hunter
27 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
kortt wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:
kortt wrote:
hugh4nthide wrote:Hi. I have an short question about elementarl pierce. Is ~80% to -elemental résistance enough for hell Baal?

Yes of course

Ideally you want -135 for mobs, -175 for bosses and -199 for end-game bosses (phoboss, samael, deimoss). Deosn't hurt to test and you might be able to do it with -80 as well, but you should start working towards -175.

Yes everything is correct! I just saw no (-) resistance :P

Thx the answers.
Chance
Grubber
323 | 3
ILoseControl wrote:
kortt wrote:
hugh4nthide wrote:Hi. I have an short question about elementarl pierce. Is ~80% to -elemental résistance enough for hell Baal?

Yes of course

Ideally you want -135 for mobs, -175 for bosses and -199 for end-game bosses (phoboss, samael, deimoss). Deosn't hurt to test and you might be able to do it with -80 as well, but you should start working towards -175.

U mean those - resistance r needed for enemy when they pierce my resistance?
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Chance wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:
kortt wrote:

Yes of course

U mean those - resistance r needed for enemy when they pierce my resistance?

No, they are required for you to pierce enemy resistances. That's why the affix is called "-% to enemy resistances". Enemies will generally not pierce your resistances, so as long as you're over the cap (after the nightmare and hell resistance penalties are applied), you're fine. An exception are T14 and T15 labyrinths, where you'll need 260 total elemental resistances.
Chance
Grubber
323 | 3
Thanks for the info
hugh4nthide
Jungle Hunter
27 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Another stupid question:
Combat speeds are: Attack speed, faster cast rate, faster hit recovery, faster block rate.

So If an Item increases combat speeds, it increases all of the above. Movement speed is not touched?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
hugh4nthide wrote:Another stupid question:
Combat speeds are: Attack speed, faster cast rate, faster hit recovery, faster block rate.

So If an Item increases combat speeds, it increases all of the above. Movement speed is not touched?

Correct.
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Chance, -% enemy res allows you to do (up to) double damage if you have enough to get them to -100%. -200% enemy res is the cap, one skill point for an UMP.
Chance
Grubber
323 | 3
Knight_Saber wrote:Chance, -% enemy res allows you to do (up to) double damage if you have enough to get them to -100%. -200% enemy res is the cap, one skill point for an UMP.

I already knew that!
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
Minions summoned receive the stats from the armor you are using at the moment you summon them, right? It doesnt matter if i switch my armor after i already summon them, correct?
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jo_Jo wrote:Minions summoned receive the stats from the armor you are using at the moment you summon them, right? It doesnt matter if i switch my armor after i already summon them, correct?

Correct. That's why
Deathwind
on switch is really good for any nec build that isn't a summoner, but wants to make use of summons.

But +max minions doesn't work that way if I remember correctly.