Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Crosby4HyG wrote:Just to be clear to everyone, I fully understand and appreciate the need for a realm wipe to accommodate 2.0. I never suggested otherwise. My question was strictly related to the importing of TSW chars in 1.8 over to SP for a TG fee. I believe this is a feature that was once offered, I'm simply asking if it's possible again.

The SP chars would be in the 1.8 version only, and this version would of course no longer be supported. Having a separate install folder for an older version of median on SP should be possible while still playing 2.0 online, someone more knowledgeable please correct me if this isn't the case.

blatkill wrote:+1
I'll appreciate the opportunity to save 1.8 d2s file from our realm character

Nope, sorry. This won't be happening.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jammy wrote:
Nope, sorry. This won't be happening.

That's too bad.. is there any particular reason? It seems a simple process to copy and paste the current dll files and char saves, (is this not the case?) and would be something that those of us on NL would undoubtedly enjoy.

If the worry is that people would skip out on 2.0 in favor of playing old versions on SP then I can say with certainty that no one would do so. 2.0 will be a big draw. A little more detail and reasoning in your answer would be awesome, thanks.
r41714
Rust Claw
86 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
the work is non trivial. i would not call it "simple"
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
r41714 wrote:the work is non trivial. i would not call it "simple"

That's fair. My point is that the feature existed at one point and was removed. If it's for some reason more complex to import tsw chars to SP now than it was previously then I'd completely understand. I'm just looking for some clarity and communication from a development standpoint.
r41714
Rust Claw
86 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crosby4HyG wrote:
That's fair. My point is that the feature existed at one point and was removed. If it's for some reason more complex to import tsw chars to SP now than it was previously then I'd completely understand. I'm just looking for some clarity and communication from a development standpoint.

Agreed. I'd be so happy if download to SP would be available. I have never had that many relics, trophies, and other items - due to goblins.
Chance
Grubber
323 | 3
What is the time rift when cube The black road book with rune?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Chance wrote:What is the time rift when cube The black road book with rune?

portal to Fauztinville
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
r41714 wrote:
Crosby4HyG wrote:

Agreed. I'd be so happy if download to SP would be available. I have never had that many relics, trophies, and other items - due to goblins.

I agree with this as well, even if there were a disclaimer that realm only items would not transfer. I would love to have the option to export my realm character to SP. I wonder why this was removed?
Cinomed
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Hello, I know im an ass cause this has been answeredd before ive spent the last 3 hours looking and rewording it but cannot find it. What is the unlisted recipe that rolls a Unique items stats higher ? Its like Item + AC +Rune and it keeps item the same just makes the items stats better. Thank you in advanced and sorry cause I know its answered on here I just cant find it.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cinomed wrote:Hello, I know im an ass cause this has been answeredd before ive spent the last 3 hours looking and rewording it but cannot find it. What is the unlisted recipe that rolls a Unique items stats higher ? Its like Item + AC +Rune and it keeps item the same just makes the items stats better. Thank you in advanced and sorry cause I know its answered on here I just cant find it.

The unique + one AC. Only works on tiered uniques and max tier is 4.

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube