Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Itayush
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
ScarletEdge wrote:Image

Sorceress can get sorc armor, sorc weapon(orb, sorc crystal sword and staff) and any staff, including other class specific staves, from giftbox

Edit: So no, it's not a bug.

I read that every Box is a class specific, my bad.
Thanks for the answer.
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I don't think people would particularly mind, but just in case you can always use the [spoiler] tag if you want to keep the images discreet.
Itayush
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
ScarletEdge wrote:I don't think people would particularly mind, but just in case you can always use the [spoiler] tag if you want to keep the images discreet.

Oh right, good idea! Ty
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
iamq1803 wrote:
Bitech wrote:What exactly does Sky Siege do (attack type, damage type, etc.)?

It teleports to targets and strikes your enemies with shrapnel from your bow (like Pounce zon). It carries 20% weapon damage.

Watch a video here: https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?p=151587#p151587

It leaves the tantrum cloud from the position that you pounced from, not your destination, but otherwise, yea that's what it does.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ScarletEdge wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:
suchbalance wrote:Malice tree damage skills are: funeral pyre, boneyard, rotting flesh and pestilence. Nightwalker gives +4% to malice damage synergy per base level, which means +4% to the total damage of those skills. I.e. with 25 points in Nightwalker all malice tree spells deal double damage.

Hmm... i thought it affects energy factor synergy (like 100% synergy will double energy damage boost.. maybe strenght/dex for pestilence too). Like if you have "Energy: 150% damage" in desctiption of malice tree skill - with 100% damage synergy from Nightwalker it will give you 300% instead.

I think its a separate damage multiplier, the same way Runemaster gives different defense multiplier from ED and TCD. I noticed this when I checked the Funeral Pyre oskill damage vs Funeral Pyre with Nightwalker bonus. I could barely reach 1/4 of the damage I reached with the actual skill when I tried the oskill, and that's taking into consideration the difference in skill level.

Ye. After some calculations and testing realized it's working on top of all other damage multipliers like EF/spd/etc.

L H wrote:
iamq1803 wrote:
Bitech wrote:What exactly does Sky Siege do (attack type, damage type, etc.)?

It teleports to targets and strikes your enemies with shrapnel from your bow (like Pounce zon). It carries 20% weapon damage.

Watch a video here: https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?p=151587#p151587

It leaves the tantrum cloud from the position that you pounced from, not your destination, but otherwise, yea that's what it does.

I think it's just server|online desyncs (Colloseum skill have same issue on realm). In sp it always "casting" tantrum at point where you teleported.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Itayush wrote:Oh right, good idea! Ty

u can see in detail about what char can get exactly what items on this page

http://median-xl.wikia.com/wiki/Griswold%27s_Treasure
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Blau97
Invader
9 | 0
I killed Imperius (asshole) and now i have the ability to summon Edyrems, they are useless, why?
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Blau97 wrote:I killed Imperius (asshole) and now i have the ability to summon Edyrems, they are useless, why?

Edyrems are used for some specific ubers, in which they can break enemy shields in order for you to be able to damage them.

That and they can be used as weak meatshields for teleporting into dangerous areas.

Other than that they are pretty useless though.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Use them in Toraja uber.
Blau97
Invader
9 | 0
Scalewinged wrote:Use them in Toraja uber.

thanks