Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
RequiemLux wrote:Nice, didn't know about Lineage 2.

Yea and i was wrong , that line in question is from Human Female Fighter, not caster, its been a while since i played L2. Caster (Mystic) says the same voice line but differently. Skip to 53 seconds.

RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Prime_Evil wrote:
RequiemLux wrote:Nice, didn't know about Lineage 2.

Yea and i was wrong , that line in question is from Human Female Fighter, not caster, its been a while since i played L2. Caster (Mystic) says the same voice line but differently. Skip to 53 seconds.
► Show Spoiler

I used to hate that voice (sometime still do) because of the way it's often spammed but hearing all the others I'm quite happy that Laz has gone with the current one.
illusion
Gravedigger
188 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Prime_Evil wrote:
illusion wrote:when u put on the full yshari sanctum set, the character says - "i want to set the world on fire" or something like that
where is that sample taken from? wanna use it for some music hehehe

As with many (almost all) new sounds in median they were straight up ripped from LoL by Laz. There's also a few from Lineage 2, such as amazon's War Spirit activation line, taken from Human Female caster iirc.

edit : i like how i get neg'd for trying to help people here even if my info is outdated or not, not to generalize but the elitism from most of this community is so toxic no wonder people like me start to avoid it, and then people ask me why im not on median's discord lul

thank you :)
oski89
Rust Claw
80 | 2
PC: Ylfa ban, Akarat's Trek? Toraja's Champion 2sk?
Helicos
Skeleton
2 | 0
I'm new to Median XL and am trying to get the book of summoning to do the black road challenge. Unfortunately, I seem to be having a lot of difficulty getting it to drop. My understanding is that, in the current patch, it drops from the Summoner in the Arcane Sanctuary on Terror difficulty. I seemed to have missed it on my main character and I made a 2ndary one to complete it again but still it didn't drop. Someone was helping me kill summoner so I'm wondering if it didn't drop because I died while trying to kill him. Before I try making a 3rd char, I just want to make sure I am looking in the right place or if there is a way to get it without having to get another char to that point.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
This is outdated info, now you need Dark Tome reagent which got chance to drop from Summoner on Destruction, when cubed with class charm you get Dark Portal oskill this is needed for Black Road Challenge and some uberlevels.
Helicos
Skeleton
2 | 0
Thanks for the clarification, I was under the impression it was something separate. Does that mean the previous dark road quests, such as the Butcher, has been replaced with some of the ones found in this list?
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Helicos wrote:Thanks for the clarification, I was under the impression it was something separate. Does that mean the previous dark road quests, such as the Butcher, has been replaced with some of the ones found in this list?

King Koth is the only BRC challenge monster that has been replaced by a dark portal uber (Kill terror ancients and use dark portal skill). but there are others, such as the ones on that list, that lead to other uber bosses
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
oski89 wrote:PC: Ylfa ban, Akarat's Trek? Toraja's Champion 2sk?

I wouldn’t use the forum for price checking. That fluctuates too much. Either use trading lists in the trade section to gauge prices or use the mxl discord for real time answers
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Aero wrote:
oski89 wrote:PC: Ylfa ban, Akarat's Trek? Toraja's Champion 2sk?

I wouldn’t use the forum for price checking. That fluctuates too much. Either use trading lists in the trade section to gauge prices or use the mxl discord for real time answers

Latest Transactions in Trade Center also can indicate some price range.