Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Kamisama
Invader
9 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hey everyone,

i have a quick lvling question from 120 to 121. How much dcows is needed (1Player) to reach 121?

Thanks! :mrgreen:
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 124
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Kamisama wrote:Hey everyone,

i have a quick lvling question from 120 to 121. How much dcows is needed (1Player) to reach 121?

150~ give or take (0% bonus experience gain on kill)
Kamisama
Invader
9 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Daaaaaamn :shock:
Kamisama
Invader
9 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Somnus wrote:
Kamisama wrote:Hey everyone,

150~ give or take (0% bonus experience gain on kill)

Thanks for answering. :)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
54,000,000 is lvl 121 xp - 7,022,000 at lvl 120 = 46,978,000 to gain. You get about 600k per run solo with elixirs of experience (these drop often, just add them to your d2stats notifier) with standard charms and non-xp-crafted gear. should only take about 80-90 runs if you're efficient.
Simon_Catfish
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Heyas, I have a question about farming Toraja for essences. This is only my second season, but any melee character that I bring here gets absolutely blasted. Is that normal? My characters get to the point where they can do TA and the first jungle area with the 12 of the easiest relics but the jump into Toraja has been rocky on every character I have besides my Totemancer or my Harbinger Druid. What's the way to do well here if every spell from the shaman things ignores your resistance?
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Simon_Catfish wrote:Heyas, I have a question about farming Toraja for essences. This is only my second season, but any melee character that I bring here gets absolutely blasted. Is that normal? My characters get to the point where they can do TA and the first jungle area with the 12 of the easiest relics but the jump into Toraja has been rocky on every character I have besides my Totemancer or my Harbinger Druid. What's the way to do well here if every spell from the shaman things ignores your resistance?

First of all, you're talking about Teganze, Toraja is area inside Teganze. To survive in teganze you need some kind of meat shields that will take damage for you like Edyrems or any summons you can get, the tankier they are, the better. Also, life leech doesn't work there, only life/mana on melee attack, on striking and on kill, so that is why harbringer druid can survive Teganze without much problems. Same goes for Totemancer, he has tons of summons that are constantly on top of him, so they tank damage for him. Proceed slowly, always have summons in front of you, so they can take first barrage of missles. A lot of armor, block chance and avoid help a lot too. Don't stay in one place for too long
Cinsel
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
I accidentally hit level 91 without doing level 90 swampy pit challenge, how do I downlevel ? Or is there another work around? Thanks

ps: I'm playing offline
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Cinsel wrote:how do I downlevel ?

Median XL Offline Tools
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
Cinsel
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
aahz wrote:
Cinsel wrote:how do I downlevel ?

Median XL Offline Tools

Would that corrupt my save file? Will create a backup and try anyway, many thanks!