Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Siriusfakk wrote:Ty for your response.

BTW THIS IS THE CHEESIEST THING IVE EVER HEARD IN MEDIAN ! :-]

hmm is it untargetable monster or? Summons done this way atleast die with 1 single hit so they are not so useful
Simon_Catfish
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
masochista wrote:
Simon_Catfish wrote:Heyas, I have a question about farming Toraja for essences. This is only my second season, but any melee character that I bring here gets absolutely blasted. Is that normal? My characters get to the point where they can do TA and the first jungle area with the 12 of the easiest relics but the jump into Toraja has been rocky on every character I have besides my Totemancer or my Harbinger Druid. What's the way to do well here if every spell from the shaman things ignores your resistance?

First of all, you're talking about Teganze, Toraja is area inside Teganze. To survive in teganze you need some kind of meatshields that will take damage for you like Edyrems or any summons you can get, the tankier they are, the better. Also, life leech doesn't work there, only life/mana on melee attack, on striking and on kill, so that is why harbringer druid can survive Teganze without much problems. Same goes for Totemancer, he has tons of summons that are constantly on top of him, so they tank damage for him. Proceed slowly, always have summons in front of you, so they can take first barrage of missles. A lot of armor, block chance and avoid help a lot too. Don't stay in one place for too long

That would explain a lot. Thanks for the advice! I went in with lots of tanky Spirit Barb summons this time and I'm slooowly clearing it. A follow-up question though. When I tried this last season I ended up with something like 11 essences and 2 Runestones. Is that ratio normal seeing that essences are useless on their own?
Siriusfakk
Vampiress
38 | 0
Tkorpi wrote:

hmm is it untargetable monster or? Summons done this way atleast die with 1 single hit so they are not so useful

What ? No its not its a normal Oskill minion. Pretty squishy without gear tho...
Siriusfakk
Vampiress
38 | 0
Tkorpi wrote:

Omg you were right... They die with anything that can affect anything in any way... Sometimes buffs
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
How important is to have capped DR% with assassin using tiefiling form which gives 0 defence? As a melee character based on twin fang strike.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Dreamhunter wrote:How important is to have capped DR% with assassin using tiefiling form which gives 0 defence? As a melee character based on twin fang strike.

Use shadow refuge and stop asking that question. Just be capped.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
dr is not tied to defense. it's a separate calculation.
lynch
Invader
8 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
did anyone know how to fix this?
today im log in my account, and chose my character, and i host a game, when i log in game, this error show up
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Hop on the Discord server and go into the tech support channel, Gavin_k88 and Quirinus helped me for like 3 hours with this fckin exact issue, hopefully them or one of the others there can explain what the damn problem is. Mine had something to do with multiple files located on my computer, and some of them being blocked in the median folder. Sorry this isnt very helpful, just trying to point you in the right direction. Over there its at least live help so if something doesnt work you arent sitting around waiting for a response.