Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
todeshund89
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
.....because it isnt the only use? you can still use 6 Xis runes in body armor for Natasha's Legacy RW.
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
Same pattern of behavior. Always someone else's fault.

To some extent, let's just assume even if you were ENTITLED to your indignation...

Let's remember what this game is. It's less than an Indie game. It's not even a commercial game. It's a mod which has... I don't know taken the same amount of effort to produce minus the paid customer support? The outcome is as I've learnt since playing not too long ago, is their meticulous documentation. As much as can be expected. Being grown up also involves managing expectations.

Remember when you accused me of being condescending and talking down to you? Newsflash, when you're whining and it's always someone else's fault, not admitting even a sliver of your own oversight, you're practically asking for it like a sub in a german dom party.
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Sorc 140lvl
If i put 31 skills to Pyroblast and wear Habacalvas +15 pyroblast and gelebs +31 pyroblast will it reach 77 or its not possible ?
Edited by boozek 4 years.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
no . you only get +3 from geleb's since it's not stated as "sorceress only" . your pyroblast level would be 49 . geleb's is still a decent option however considering also the other stats , but you can get much better benefits from a good fascinating craft
Hrishi
Bone Archer
77 | 21
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Quick question, has anybody tried making Leah's Vision work in a sorc build? I'm interested in trying to make a VIT-based sorc work with it, however it gives me Boneyard as an oskill but this doesn't work so well on bosses, right? Is there another skill available for me to use to build around the unique item?
speedcaster
Cultist
21 | 0
Where should I farm if I want to find Rainbow Warrior set pieces and Abandon shrines? Are these drops random like in vanilla D2 or are there specific areas?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
the drops are random , but you may try k3kba as there is an increased set drop bias there .
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hrishi wrote:Quick question, has anybody tried making Leah's Vision work in a sorc build? I'm interested in trying to make a VIT-based sorc work with it, however it gives me Boneyard as an oskill but this doesn't work so well on bosses, right? Is there another skill available for me to use to build around the unique item?

exorcism from
Shrill Sacrament
Shrill Sacrament
Chain Boots (Sacred)

Defense: (1625 - 1995) to (1762 - 2162)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 575
Item Level: 105
Exorcism: +50% Total Damage
10% Chance to cast level 20 Nightmare on Melee Attack
(10 to 40)% Movement Speed
+(10 to 30)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(9 to 13) to Exorcism
+(120 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
(15 to 25)% to Vitality
+(40 to 100) Life after each Demon Kill
Socketed (4)
is a melee magic-spell that hits 5x per second for 20 seconds ish. that can scale well but needs energy, not vit.

could combine it wiht mana sorc for arcane torrent/immersion if you want, but then it would just make mroe sense to do mana sorc, not vit.
speedcaster
Cultist
21 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:the drops are random , but you may try k3kba as there is an increased set drop bias there .

Thanks! Is it sufficient to farm in NM or should I go to Hell?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Hrishi wrote: Is there another skill available for me to use to build around the unique item?
you get a heavy boost for %physical /magical damage so you will have to go for a skill that benefits from that . Boneyard is still fine for farming crowds, but for single targets you will need either exorcism, Balefire (spawns on special helms ) or Disintegrate (from crafted gloves) . Disintegrate can deliver quite some damage in a short aoe + it multihits , unfortunately it comes with a small timer therefore you cannot spam it , also Balefire has a veeeery very rare chance to spawn (may as well take 200 shrines and not see it once)

2x
Black Hand Sigil
Black Hand Sigil
Ring

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 120
4% Chance to cast level 50 Shuriken Flurry on Death Blow
4% Chance to cast level 50 Drakemaw on Death Blow
4% Chance to cast level 50 Doom on Death Blow
Elemental Resists -25%
would be nice to have along too

speedcaster wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:the drops are random , but you may try k3kba as there is an increased set drop bias there .

Thanks! Is it sufficient to farm in NM or should I go to Hell?
i'd go for hell , maby you get some useful SU too along the way