Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
madgod wrote:I keep reading about the catalyst of learning, to get turn unused set items into stat points. Where does it drop?

sets dont drop til uber or special areas in terror lvl youll be about lvl 110?120 around then and sacred uniques dont drop til destruction lvl youve got a long ways to go thats mid and end game stuff
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
hunting for gotia plate?? i keep making runs into TA ive got 3 claws from the same assasin set .. a bunch of gloves from another set some random pieces from sacred bows and staffs and sheilds no field plate:( my mercs mf is 600when adding mine in and i try drinking potions of greater MF for 250% more am i just unlucky or are there places where the sacred unique drop is higher?
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
bradr wrote:hunting for gotia plate?? i keep making runs into TA ive got 3 claws from the same assasin set .. a bunch of gloves from another set some random pieces from sacred bows and staffs and sheilds no field plate:( my mercs mf is 600when adding mine in and i try drinking potions of greater MF for 250% more am i just unlucky or are there places where the sacred unique drop is higher?

Its totally random, u could get that armor runnin in destr blood moor or u dont get that armor in 100TA runs, both would still be normal outputs.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
Rishab wrote:
bradr wrote:hunting for gotia plate?? i keep making runs into TA ive got 3 claws from the same assasin set .. a bunch of gloves from another set some random pieces from sacred bows and staffs and sheilds no field plate:( my mercs mf is 600when adding mine in and i try drinking potions of greater MF for 250% more am i just unlucky or are there places where the sacred unique drop is higher?

Its totally random, u could get that armor runnin in destr blood moor or u dont get that armor in 100TA runs, both would still be normal outputs.

LOL yeah i was afriad you were gonna say that!!LOL
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
For the binding of Baal quest in terror do you have to summon and kill him in one go, without leaving the area or dying to receive the bonus?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
You have to make sure to get the swirls. So you need to stay close to king koth when he dies. Then move away to avoid the arrows from fortress and cube the charm

Edit: sorry. That was false information. Binding of Baal is Tal rasha. And Tal rasha in terror doesn‘t add anything. If you‘re talking about LC2, you need to kill the death projector in act3 in order to get the bonus.
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
HechtHeftig wrote:You have to make sure to get the swirls. So you need to stay close to king koth when he dies. Then move away to avoid the arrows from fortress and cube the charm

Edit: sorry. That was false information. Binding of Baal is Tal rasha. And Tal rasha in terror doesn‘t add anything. If you‘re talking about LC2, you need to kill the death projector in act3 in order to get the bonus.

Yeah i just read that properly, the guide im reading has the Tal rasha binding written as the level challenge 2, but i just reread the thing that dropped in game and saw the death projector. So just to be clear, the binding of baal has no level restriction correct. only the level 50/80/90 (TA/K3K/Death projector) challenges have limits right?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Binding of baal has no level restriction, yes. But that's because there is no challenge in terror for that uber.

The level challenge 2 used to be binding of baal, but since it was buggy (when you summon them in the corner, only the boss will spawn) it was moved to Death Projector. The maximum level is still the same (90) for that challenge.

to be clear: there's no use to binding of baal in terror difficulty now. The maximum levels for the challenges didn't change.
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
HechtHeftig wrote:Binding of baal has no level restriction, yes. But that's because there is no challenge in terror for that uber.

The level challenge 2 used to be binding of baal, but since it was buggy (when you summon them in the corner, only the boss will spawn) it was moved to Death Projector. The maximum level is still the same (90) for that challenge.

to be clear: there's no use to binding of baal in terror difficulty now. The maximum levels for the challenges didn't change.

Yep i gotcha, thanks for the help!
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
is there a way to change the rng seed number?? ive done 35 Ta runs and ive gotten an antlers or spectere set peice more than 10 times and claws same..

it seems like my random set and sacred uniq loot is stuck im seeing the same 6 items over and over

will re drawing the maps change seed??

or is there a way to manually change it

this is all in single player