Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Might be a problem with your wireless setup, try playing via an ethernet cable if you can.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Yeah, that definetly sounds like you play on wifi. Wifi is not viable to play online, the signal can be damaged when traveling trough air, especially when there are many other wifis in yoiur vicinity, the signals interfere with each other, and your data is lost, and has to be resent again, that is what you see as a lag spike.
OhIsThatSo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Is BFG83K gone? I really missed that orb of annihilation,

Why is disintegrate so powerful of an oskill? (but I see no builds around it- doesn't synergy?)

Anyone got a link to the loot notification program? (if it's not against the rules of course)
Sonicbdwa
Sasquatch
64 | 7
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
OhIsThatSo wrote:Is BFG83K gone? I really missed that orb of annihilation,

Why is disintegrate so powerful of an oskill? (but I see no builds around it- doesn't synergy?)

Anyone got a link to the loot notification program? (if it's not against the rules of course)

D2stats comes with the loot notification (you can download in it the tools page)
https://www.median-xl.com/tools.php
Deak2112
Imp
5 | 0
Made it to 103 going into hell. What level can I expect to be at Baal just making my normal way through hell?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Deak2112 wrote:Made it to 103 going into hell. What level can I expect to be at Baal just making my normal way through hell?

That is not how it works. Baal is a lvl120 uber boss. The areas by the end of act5 in hell are lvl110. I usually make my way to the worldstone keep waypoint, at that point i am usually around 110, and then start farming rifts for xp (island of the sunless sea until 110, cow lvl until 115, k3k until 120, etc), while grabbing the easy charms on the way.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
OhIsThatSo wrote:Is BFG83K gone? I really missed that orb of annihilation

its literally called orb of annihilation now. Can be found on
Cambion
Cambion
Amazon Helms

'RalSur'
Runeword Level: 75
+2 to Amazon Skill Levels
+(32 to 37) to Orb of Annihilation
Maximum Mana +(4 to 7)%
Regenerate Mana +(15 to 20)%
Fire Resist +25%
Fire Absorb 2%
Lightning Absorb 2%
Cold Absorb 2%
Poison Length Reduced by 50%
Elemental/Magic Damage Reduced by (5 to 10)
+(21 to 30) Life after each Kill
and crafted necromancer wands I think.

OhIsThatSo wrote:Why is disintegrate so powerful of an oskill? (but I see no builds around it- doesn't synergy?

It shows a lot of damage on the description but always feels awkward for hitbox. Not sure what the issue is on it, but I've tried a few times to see how it would work in older versions (pre-sigma) with a zero-cooldown.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
are totems affected by minion life res dmg etc?
francsico
Skeleton
2 | 0
can someone tell me how to solve the problem of the small screen or tell how to discard the previous version
Deak2112
Imp
5 | 0
Istaryu wrote:
Deak2112 wrote:Made it to 103 going into hell. What level can I expect to be at Baal just making my normal way through hell?

That is not how it works. Baal is a lvl120 uber boss. The areas by the end of act5 in hell are lvl110. I usually make my way to the worldstone keep waypoint, at that point i am usually around 110, and then start farming rifts for xp (island of the sunless sea until 110, cow lvl until 115, k3k until 120, etc), while grabbing the easy charms on the way.

I should’ve specified that I didn’t expect to take on Baal. I was more asking to know if I should make my way through hell up until Baal and then start getting charms or if I should be going for as many charms as possible on my way.