Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
nofurylion
Balrog
125 | 2
If you currently progressing terror then T1/T2 is fine so you can put gems for max res and more MO space.
If you progressing dest then go T6. Having 81+ max res is super useful here.
If you on endgame content, generally you go sacred for high def oriented but if you bowzon then T6.
Croven
Invader
8 | 0
thanks
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Croven wrote: I should use T6 honorific item (for max sockets) or T1 honorific for lower level req.?

T6 for max number of sockets. The stats required to equip are very low anyway ; the more sockets , the better - the same goes for belts , the higher the tier , the more rows of potions you can carry

If you use a lower tier item , the level req. Increses when you socket higher level req. things -> example : Pgems req. Level 13 , so it makes no sense using a lower tier item that requires below that since it will increase anyway .

A t6 requires lvl 20-ish , so it is not worth having more mo space (just 2 mo's difference ) instead of going for more sockets instead. More sockets > 2 mo's . The benefits of max sockets are far more usefull than 2 mo's space
bigfatfrock
Imp
4 | 0
Thanks for all the help.

I keep trying to cube 5 of the evil eye of the clawstorm with my class charm but it isn't working. It says 5 of, they all match. Any ideas?
bigfatfrock
Imp
4 | 0
BaraLover wrote:
bigfatfrock wrote:This build thread talks about doing this to a belt, but I can't seem to figure it out; I tried doing honorific on a runeword and that doesn't work, then honorific on a magic item, put an 'eth' in to runeword it but it didn't gain the runeword.

Belt: Rainbow--> Honorific mo'ed with: minion resist, minion life, all resist, minion damage, magic find and cold spell damage in this order

What they mean by that is having Rainbow while starting the character. Then when getting to Act V, get a Magic belt and use a Mark of Infusion on it in the cube. With that you can then use Mystic Orbs to customize it with the stats listed.

Thanks!!
nofurylion
Balrog
125 | 2
bigfatfrock wrote:Thanks for all the help.

I keep trying to cube 5 of the evil eye of the clawstorm with my class charm but it isn't working. It says 5 of, they all match. Any ideas?

There are 5 kind of evil eye. The clawstorm is one. You need another 4 different kind of them respectively.
Fairy witch->act2 canyon magi
Glowing blob->act 3 travibcal-durances
Landmass->city damned-river flame
Bane hunter->act 5 worldstones
DrunknSticky
Prowler
18 | 0
What is the drop rate of the great runes in Fauzt and Toraja? I can barely farm Fauzt, is it worth trying to farm or continue farming other areas until my kill speed in Fauzt and Toraja is better?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Fauzt: 1-2 GR‘s per run on average.

Toraja: whether it’s worth or not depends on how easily your edyrems survive and how was fast you can react on the edyrem‘s debuff.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
DrunknSticky wrote:What is the drop rate of the great runes in Fauzt and Toraja? I can barely farm Fauzt, is it worth trying to farm or continue farming other areas until my kill speed in Fauzt and Toraja is better?

The first shaad I grind out took ~200 clears of zons in toraja. Iirc I got like ~13 krys before shaad. This was in ultimative however. If you grind morlu efficiently I would expect to grind about 4-6h or thereabouts to get auhe.

It all depends on luck really.

Most players who fail to grind dfauzt don't understand their build (nearly always rushed/respecced) or are under-geared/charmed/jeweled or even have horrible mechanics like not using merc with perma-run toggled + F1-F12 etc.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So I’m trying to hit all my speed breakpoints for my lightning Zon. Anyone know what the hardcaps are or have a link?