Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I have a question regarding how paragon works for amazon. It seems that maximum life doesn't work over the health provided by vitality points. Is that true? And if it is, why is that?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Celestialray wrote:I have a question regarding how paragon works for amazon. It seems that maximum life doesn't work over the health provided by vitality points. Is that true? And if it is, why is that?

The max hp stat only works for base life. Base life = life from levels + life from base vita ponts + any flat life from items/charms. So any vitality gained from not base points doesnt work with %max life. Also the vitality from paragon is not boosted by % bonuses to vitality, just so you know.
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Istaryu wrote:
Celestialray wrote:I have a question regarding how paragon works for amazon. It seems that maximum life doesn't work over the health provided by vitality points. Is that true? And if it is, why is that?

The max hp stat only works for base life. Base life = life from levels + life from base vita ponts + any flat life from items/charms. So any vitality gained from not base points doesnt work with %max life. Also the vitality from paragon is not boosted by % bonuses to vitality, just so you know.

Oh wow, that's twice as disappointing as I expected.
hisblood777
Invader
8 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
So I'm still slightly new to everything. I currently have a SWAP Weapon Shark with 47% bonus damage to mark of the wild. My question is would it be better to just use the axe im using now for the swap or should I instead try and shoot for a Shamanka with bloodlust?
hisblood777
Invader
8 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
also heres another question. the normal XIS weapon is 60-100% bonus damage to bloodlust. How did this dude make his to 231%. This is off the trap rat guide. Like what is the step by step process of how to do these things. Im assuming mystic orbs but what exactly? How do they work? what is the step by step process into making this weapon? Image
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
hisblood777 wrote:also heres another question. the normal XIS weapon is 60-100% bonus damage to bloodlust. How did this dude make his to 231%. This is off the trap rat guide. Like what is the step by step process of how to do these things. Im assuming mystic orbs but what exactly? How do they work? what is the step by step process into making this weapon? Image

from 1.1 patch notes:

CHANGES TO PARTY BUFFS
Skills include, but not limited to: Bloodlust, Burning Veil, Mark/Gift of the Wild, Vindicate
Bonus to Enhanced Weapon Damage reduced by 60%, Bonus to Spell Damage reduced by 45%. This also applies to items increasing the effect of these buffs
hisblood777
Invader
8 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
?
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
The void uberquest. What's this about? I killed the boss of the first zone but he didn't drop anything? Also, the second zone doesn't have any boss at all? What am I doing wrong?

Does shit needs to be so cryptic in this game?
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
1/50 drop from gluttony

next guy is hidden on a platform u can only teleport to
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
KINGDOM OF UREH quest - is there a point to stack as much of poison res as possible (vs citizens and others there) ? i.e more than res limit... ( IIRC, to negate Assurs fire damage at Dunc, 400% fire res was neccessary)