Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
What's wrong with corrupted barbarian boss in labs? Why does his ice attack one shot me? Everything that has been thrown at me in labs so far was reasonable, then this guy shows up. It's only a tier 3 lab and he one shots me with 80% cold res and 16k hp. Why?
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Ruubel wrote:KINGDOM OF UREH quest - is there a point to stack as much of poison res as possible (vs citizens and others there) ? i.e more than res limit... ( IIRC, to negate Assurs fire damage at Dunc, 400% fire res was neccessary)

You only need lots of defense, phys resist and life. Anything against physical hits basically. Last time I ran ureh, I did it with holy melee pala and it was easy. I only had 10k hp at that time and I could take about 3-4 hits before I died, but that rarely happened since I would constantly teleport, dodge and avoid the zombies. Also, there aren't as many zombies as it used to be on the bridge leading to the boss, so you can't just get suck there if you keep moving.
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
Ruubel wrote:KINGDOM OF UREH quest - is there a point to stack as much of poison res as possible (vs citizens and others there) ? i.e more than res limit... ( IIRC, to negate Assurs fire damage at Dunc, 400% fire res was neccessary)

As you exit Quov Tsin's room there are 4 shires in the vicinity, around the flame arrow pointing to where you have to go, check them and TP next to one you could use (it's way much easier to get a Poison Shrine cause it makes you immune and a Stamina shrine cause u can run your way to boss, and it's best if you get at least one or ideally both from this area, or from checking the close area around any of the act waypoints) Why? Because these two will definitely last you until Juris Khan, but that's not all, cause then the ideal way is you kill him in seconds, well anyway in a few hits and generally speaking in a fast enough way cause in 1 min or so the place gets too crowded and the shrines wear off even if you kill him the charm pick-up can prove unsuccessful, so it can be a wasted run, mostly cause of the small place you have to fight. But anyway keep doing it, for me it's the last of the 120 ubers i do and i can safely say it surely can be the most annoying one at this stage, cause it's a trial and error one (depends on the char too, well char skills, and anyway hit recovery should be at it's best now like all speeds, and if you have summons they can help too as distractions on the way, and of course avoid and block are a given). I feel it's a 50% knowledge, 40% luck and 10% skill uber, so generally don't get discouraged and keep at it, the more you play the more you get better at it.
runaro
Invader
9 | 0

i keep getting this error when trying to use the latest d2 stats reader.
the 2 previous versions show the same error.
help?
Hyperstimulated
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How do I repeat quests on multiplayer? Just did blacksmith and need a second disenchantment thingy for the other player
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Hyperstimulated wrote:How do I repeat quests on multiplayer? Just did blacksmith and need a second disenchantment thingy for the other player

Make new game and kill the smith again.
Hyperstimulated
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Anonymous: wrote:
Hyperstimulated wrote:How do I repeat quests on multiplayer? Just did blacksmith and need a second disenchantment thingy for the other player

Make new game and kill the smith again.

thanks, i take it that this is the way for all farming of bosses for gear and such?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
In general - yes. If boss drops a charm and there are two of you - you will need to run the boss again.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
643 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
for me it's the last of the 120 ubers i do and i can safely say it surely can be the most annoying one at this stage,

+1
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
tell me pls dudu can wear this hat ( f... 2700 strength)