Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
30 summons - moans about no trophy - hmmm :thinking:

Your username describes you perfectly with your posts.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
annoying cat wrote:i've farmed akarat for the trophy since last night. i was re summoning him once after he's killed. after about 30+ summons, still no trophy. i'd do these in a single game. i start over only when i'm dead. help

it's a 2% chance. people regularly have to kill 200+ akarats for the trophy. It;s not a hard uber to complete. Just kill til it drops. Not a big deal. Don't flood forum with "help" posts because you didn't get a trophy on the first kill, ya know?
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
L H wrote:
annoying cat wrote:i've farmed akarat for the trophy since last night. i was re summoning him once after he's killed. after about 30+ summons, still no trophy. i'd do these in a single game. i start over only when i'm dead. help

it's a 2% chance. people regularly have to kill 200+ akarats for the trophy. It;s not a hard uber to complete. Just kill til it drops. Not a big deal. Don't flood forum with "help" posts because you didn't get a trophy on the first kill, ya know?

understood. thanks for the tip.
pearlgambler
Imp
4 | 0
So can i make rune word by addings gems before then rune last or it don't work?
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
only jewels before a runeword
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
I'm sure it had been addressed before, did blizzards d2 code prevent stances from being assigned to left click?
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ronthar wrote:
suchbalance wrote:TTAD from items = not affected by critical strike

TTAD from doom (note it's not called TTAD anymore on skill tooltip exactly for such reasons) = is affected by critical strike

Does this also mean that it would be gg to have both doom and a source of ttad as well when using attacks that hit multiple times like stormblast/ancients hand? Just saw that an had to ask....

Real question I'm here for is, I've been playing with different mercs and wondering if the act 3 mercs can block if given a shield with block chance? and does their block % work the same as a players in terms of dex requirements?

Answering my own question here in case anyone else is wondering.

"H) Blocking. This only applies to your Iron Wolves since they're the only
ones that can equip a shield. Iron Wolves cannot block so giving them a
blocking shield such as Moser's or Stormshield would do no good as far as
his blocking stat was concerned."

This is from information regarding D2 not Median so it is possible that it is incorrect but I don't think thats the case after testing out the merc last night.

more merc info and mecanics:
https://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/197113-diablo-ii/faqs/56874
Diamond88
Imp
5 | 0
Hi. Just watched the guide video on how to download /install this mod. Followed the directions up until I had to enter the cd key. It's asking for a 26 character key but the ones I have are only 16 characters and they are registered on bnet. Does that mean I have to buy new keys in order to play?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Diamond88 wrote:Hi. Just watched the guide video on how to download /install this mod. Followed the directions up until I had to enter the cd key. It's asking for a 26 character key but the ones I have are only 16 characters and they are registered on bnet. Does that mean I have to buy new keys in order to play?

TSW is a private server. You can just get any cd key generator and use whatever it gives you since the server doesn't check for them.
pearlgambler
Imp
4 | 0
So are low level gems useless? what item do i pick up at low levels my inventory is getting clogged up. I am picking up uniques and amulets+rings to sell them runes too but they cause a clog