Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
don't bother with creating TU's that early . use runewords and rares for the first levels + the TU's found in the griswold box (some of them are usualy usefull ). they are enough for any build to run trough the game up until LC1 . compared to other median versions , you can find decent runes on your way ,sometimes even higher than your character lvl .

if you can't find the specific TU you want after killing Andariel or Mephisto a few times , gamble for the highest item tier (no matter the quality , it can be rare/magic or whateve .if it happens to be unique , lucky you , if not , it's fine anyway ) you can buy (t3 or t4 should not be hard to gamble) and create a higher TU tier directly , do not upgrade it from T1 onwards unless you happened to find the T1 , get the t3-t4 instead . that way you save a lot of arcane Crystals and time wasted doing re-runs

the honorifics are only accesible after killing Shenk the overseer in act 5 . if your build is not so TU orientated and would better make use of honorifics , you can just rush to act 5 - it should not take more than a few hours on /players 1 .

do not underestimate the rw-s in early game , they are decent most of the time.
natana
Destroyer
7 | 0
having one question.

Just found an eth superior sacred druid helm, which i'd like to use to make a rw.

Found that it's possible to get indestructible jewel,
Where should i farm to find one or to find jewels with an ilvl sufficient to get it by crafting?
are jewels from terror act4/5 enough?

and, the helm is actually 0sox. can i use the recipe item + jewels to get sox, without loosing the ethereal part of it?

thanks for your time
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
you have to use larzuk quest to socket ethereal items. jewel punch will not work.

pretty sure jewels can roll indestructible after something like act 2 hatred. check the affixes table in the docs.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
You can farm k3k in hatred, if you‘re that far already. You can also be lucky and get a +skill amulet or other neat stuff like Pgems for max resist.
natana
Destroyer
7 | 0
thanks for your time replying.

k3k is kurast 3000 ?
skills amu are valuable? just got a +3sks one with minor adds

thanks, that's helpful
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Ah I See. I thought you weren‘t that far yet. In that case try k3k (yes kurast 3000) in terror. That way the ilvl should be 99.

Well, in the very early game skill amulets can be really helpful. I once got a +1 skill Amulett with a successful lucky upgrade with a required level of 16 or something like that. Lots of mo space is always wonderful ;) but an amu with +3 is of course better.

As for your jewelcrafting: do it only 6 times. After that, the ilvl of the jewel will be low enough So you don‘t get all the best stats anymore.
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Hello I don't understand. I cast Rathmas choosen on my minion (any summoned). He must be invulnerable for skill's cast duration (according to skill description), at least for 2 minutes. But summoned minion dies in several seconds. Why?
pepo930
Invader
9 | 1
How to survive Terror difficulty?

I'm lvl 85 in Act 4 Terror and everything is raping my ass.
All my gear is Tier 6 Uniques and I have 81 on all res + 53K defence.
I need shrines for crafting but I can't farm Kurast 3000 because I die too easily.
What do I do?
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
113 | 6
pepo930 wrote:How to survive Terror difficulty?

I need shrines for crafting but I can't farm Kurast 3000 because I die too easily.
What do I do?

Character?
Build?
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
pepo930 wrote:How to survive Terror difficulty?

What do I do?

Till you tell what build you play, few tips:
Its not always obvious for everyone, walk, dont run cuz penalties.
Choose mercenary which will complement your playstyle and upgrade his gear with same commitment as for your character, some can be cheap and still works for its purpose (crowd control etc.).