Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
I have a prebuff that lasts 30 seconds, is there something I can socket my offhand/shield with to make it last longer?
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Whyred wrote:I have a prebuff that lasts 30 seconds, is there something I can socket my offhand/shield with to make it last longer?

Only continuity mastery will make it longer.
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Marrt wrote:
Whyred wrote:I have a prebuff that lasts 30 seconds, is there something I can socket my offhand/shield with to make it last longer?

Only continuity mastery will make it longer.

Thank you.
real_ist
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Can I find all sets in k3k? I cleared it for close to a million times and that shaman armor just won't drop
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
OW was removed, but can you still apply slow% on Laz as in older patches?
misszaney
Skeleton
2 | 0
someone know if its still possible to get a magic or rare reanimate on kabraxis charm with the trophy or is it white names only now?
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
real_ist wrote:Can I find all sets in k3k? I cleared it for close to a million times and that shaman armor just won't drop

Almost all sets can be found in k3k with exception of sets with high item level, e.g. henchmen trophies and trophy hunter. Compare the area level and the item level to know if an item can drop in a certain area. The shaman armor has item lvl 1 so it can surely drop in k3k, but you can also try your luck in duncraig with some mf, as it has sacred item bias.

void wrote:OW was removed, but can you still apply slow% on Laz as in older patches?

yes you can, slow cap for bosses is 25% and you need to hit laz often to apply the slow

misszaney wrote:someone know if its still possible to get a magic or rare reanimate on kabraxis charm with the trophy or is it white names only now?

only white ones I think, maybe there will be more changes to reanimates in next patches (not sure if the rework has been completed yet)
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Marrt wrote:yes you can, slow cap for bosses is 25% and you need to hit laz often to apply the slow

That's very good to know, it used to be 50%. Thank you.
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Is there a specific way to target or hit with purify?
I miss about 80% of the time and sometimes even miss the master control system.
It's annoying enough on assur, but athanna is just torture. Even though it's relatively easy, missing constantly makes it annoying to farm.
It all comes from not knowing if you're actually targeting a boss because the name is always on screen.
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Opgedronken wrote:Is there a specific way to target or hit with purify?
I miss about 80% of the time and sometimes even miss the master control system.
It's annoying enough on assur, but athanna is just torture. Even though it's relatively easy, missing constantly makes it annoying to farm.
It all comes from not knowing if you're actually targeting a boss because the name is always on screen.

Put purify on your left click and cast it by clicking on the boss. That way if you missclicked you'll just move and not waste a shot. You can also click repeatedly and as soon as a click hits the boss you'll stop moving and cast.