Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Can shields not roll 2% increased chance to block on crafts?

100 shrines, 10 rolls of 1% ctb, did i waste my money and time?
nofurylion
Balrog
125 | 2
It spawn on shields except:
Paladin Shields, Assassin Shields, Barbarian Shields, Amazon Shields, Necromancer Shields.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I was playing around with spell damage and the synergies again and I wondered if someone can tell me the complete formula for the total damage of a spell (fire, cold or light so no poison skills).
From what I tested it should be something like base-damage*(1+(corresponding spelldamage in %)/100%)*(1+(synergy-bonus in %)/100%) where the base-damage only depends on hard and soft skill level but I do not know if this is correct...
Eadan
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
D2Stats shows Dark Power increasing skill attack speed, faster hit recovery and faster block rate instead of just IAS as the skill suggests. Anyone know if it actually increases them?
Ragul
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
hey where would be a good place to look for Full plate sankekurs?
BlackMagick
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
In terms of gear progression, what's the best way to progress once you have decent TU's and some runewords? I'm assuming you're not supposed to step foot into Fauztinville until you have good gear so great runes are out of the question. Do I grind sets and SU's for awhile? I can kill things in Fauztinville at level 100, but I have no answer for the physical immunity monsters yet.
Lazzlo_
Imp
4 | 0
Hey Guys!

New to the game so this question has probably been asked a lot, but i'll post it anyway because i do not seem to find a straight answer anywhere.
It is my first playthrough i am currently in terror difficulty at lvl 88, i am doing the black road challenge, but i cannot summon King Koth on Mt. Arreat. Somewhere i read that a Book of Summoning is required, but i do not know how to obtain it. Also i read that the summoner drops it, but so far he has not and i'm afraid of overleveling for the challenge. So how am i supposed to get the book/summon King Koth?
Thanks a lot in advance!
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Lazzlo_ wrote:Hey Guys!

New to the game so this question has probably been asked a lot, but i'll post it anyway because i do not seem to find a straight answer anywhere.
It is my first playthrough i am currently in terror difficulty at lvl 88, i am doing the black road challenge, but i cannot summon King Koth on Mt. Arreat. Somewhere i read that a Book of Summoning is required, but i do not know how to obtain it. Also i read that the summoner drops it, but so far he has not and i'm afraid of overleveling for the challenge. So how am i supposed to get the book/summon King Koth?
Thanks a lot in advance!

The summoner in act 2 destruction drops it. You need to cube that with your class charm in order to receive the skill that opens the portal.

The blackroad challenge can be finished later on after you reach level 120, so there's no need to rush it. Some parts are really difficult imho (Blood and brain challenge) depending on your build, so obtaining some better items would probably be better before you approach it.
Lazzlo_
Imp
4 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
The summoner in act 2 destruction drops it. You need to cube that with your class charm in order to receive the skill that opens the portal.

The blackroad challenge can be finished later on after you reach level 120, so there's no need to rush it. Some parts are really difficult imho (Blood and brain challenge) depending on your build, so obtaining some better items would probably be better before you approach it.

Oh thank you very much for the reply, i was confusing the level restriction with another challenge!
xXPPGGXx
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Does Deathlord Morph from Necro has a Blockcanimation or does it use Fhr animation for block?