Thunder Beetle
53 | 0
Guys, does rune level matter for fauz?
heamn
Gravedigger
182 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
facktreal wrote:Guys, does rune level matter for fauz?

Try to be more specific with your question next time, or try reading the game doc, lots of "secrets" to be found.

If you are wondering about rune drop rate, it doesn't affect by magic finding or character level, just RnG, if you are hunting for great runes (Taha/Ghal/Qor) your best bet is to use a speed farming build to clear as fast as possible, more runs = more monsters killed = more chance to drop said runes.

As for Enhanced Rune, it's as well RnG, last season i've gotten a XoD rune from toraja jungle which is a super rare,
but this season i've leveled 1 char from 125~135, and another 125~139 in fauzt, highest Enhanced Rune ever gotten was Mhal.

Scolsgen has increased drop chance for enhanced rune, sapling guardian has chances to drop 1 or more runes.

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/rifts
facktreal
Thunder Beetle
53 | 0
heamn wrote:
facktreal wrote:Guys, does rune level matter for fauz?

Try to be more specific with your question next time, or try reading the game doc, lots of "secrets" to be found.

If you are wondering about rune drop rate, it doesn't affect by magic finding or character level, just RnG, if you are hunting for great runes (Taha/Ghal/Qor) your best bet is to use a speed farming build to clear as fast as possible, more runs = more monsters killed = more chance to drop said runes.

As for Enhanced Rune, it's as well RnG, last season i've gotten a XoD rune from toraja jungle which is a super rare,
but this season i've leveled 1 char from 125~135, and another 125~139 in fauzt, highest Enhanced Rune ever gotten was Mhal.

Scolsgen has increased drop chance for enhanced rune, sapling guardian has chances to drop 1 or more runes.

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/rifts

It's not what i'm asking about... I mean, level rune used to making scrol of portal are matter?(better item's etc)
heamn
Gravedigger
182 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
facktreal wrote:It's not what i'm asking about... I mean, level rune used to making scrol of portal are matter?(better item's etc)

There we go, giving me the keyword of "scroll", i cant realistically be giving you a correct answer with the wrong question do i?

You can use as low as El Rune or up to Zod if you feeling fancy, the created scroll to enter fautz is still the same.
although i have not have the balls of making one with enhanced/great rune, assuming you could, it's should still be the same.
facktreal
Thunder Beetle
53 | 0
heamn wrote:
facktreal wrote:It's not what i'm asking about... I mean, level rune used to making scrol of portal are matter?(better item's etc)

There we go, giving me the keyword of "scroll", i cant realistically be giving you a correct answer with the wrong question do i?

You can use as low as El Rune or up to Zod if you feeling fancy, the created scroll to enter fautz is still the same.
although i have not have the balls of making one with enhanced/great rune, assuming you could, it's should still be the same.

That's it, thank you.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
What's the current consensus on where early game ends and mid game starts, and where mid game ends and end game starts?
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
185 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Solfege wrote:What's the current consensus on where early game ends and mid game starts, and where mid game ends and end game starts?

I think midgame starts at 115 when you can enter torajan jungles. Also all the moderate difficulty uberquests have that as it's min level.
I've never made it to endgame but probably 135+? In the middle you gotta farm all signets and charms, and transition into endgame gear.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
mid game is normally transition between 120 and 125 ubers where your TUs might need upgrading to some better gear.
heamn
Gravedigger
182 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Solfege wrote:What's the current consensus on where early game ends and mid game starts, and where mid game ends and end game starts?

With Marco's recent reply on the other thread, it's safe to put 130+ content as start of end game.
viewtopic.php?p=568598#p568598

My personal take on Mid game is 115~130, starting from K3K (115~120) where you can farm sets and progress to duncraig (120~125) for SU/SSU, and up to fauzt (125~135) for Great Runes.

Anything before 115 should be early game.
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Who knows why the mission hasn't gone away yet? Could not complete the next stepImage