Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
HechtHeftig wrote:
Rishab wrote:
notforkeeps wrote:What does su ssu and sssu mean? and how do you tell the differnence? is it just in the sttributes of the items, or are there certain sacred uniques that only are ssu or sssu etc.?

SU = Sacred Unique, for every rarer variation of them, people just added another 's' to the abbreviation.
SSSU r rarer than SSU and SSU r rarer than SU. But that does not always mean that sssu r always the best gear for a char.

All SU items have 3 variations, some have a 4th variation that can be found only on realm.

And here I am and thought

SU= Sacred Unique
SSU= Secret Sacred Unique
SSSU= Super Secret Sacred Unique
:-]

U r not wrong tho.
When the 2nd variation of a sacred unique was introduced, it was done for only very few items and they were all secret items with " (secret) " in their name, so people started calling them Secret Sacred Uniques, then later 2nd variation for all su were introduced and they were no longer secret, but people still stick with the "ssu" since it was easy and already well known. The 3rd variation came to known as sssu but it doesn't really have a meaning to the word, its just easier to identify the 3rd variation with the 3 S.
Now the server-only version of the su r being called ssssu.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
jespence
Stone Warrior
30 | 2
Is there an official list of what cotw are available on the latest patch in sp?
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
jespence wrote:Is there an official list of what cotw are available on the latest patch in sp?

No such list exists
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
enjoy
Cultist
21 | 0
Quick question about level requirement things.

So from my understanding, all of the Tran Athula sunstones must be cubed with the sunstone of elements before or at level 50, but are you supposed to cube the sunstones with identity and town scrolls? Do you need to cube with the scrolls for it to work?

Also are you supposed to do the binding of baal at level 90? I think you get an upgrade to your character stone whatever thing but not exactly sure what certain things you need to do to get that upgrade.

I know I could look it up but I'd feel better getting help from an actual player, also if there are any other level specific game related aspects I would like to know about those also. Thanks
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
enjoy wrote:So from my understanding, all of the Tran Athula sunstones must be cubed with the sunstone of elements before or at level 50, but are you supposed to cube the sunstones with identity and town scrolls? Do you need to cube with the scrolls for it to work?

No, scrolls is old recipe. Just cube with sunstone.

Also are you supposed to do the binding of baal at level 90? I think you get an upgrade to your character stone whatever thing but not exactly sure what certain things you need to do to get that upgrade.

You can do it with lvl 1, but the closer you are to 90 the easier it will be - cube your class charm (ennead challenege - max lvl 80 - do K3BA and cube with jewel) with any perfect Gem.

I know I could look it up but I'd feel better getting help from an actual player, also if there are any other level specific game related aspects I would like to know about those also. Thanks

Lc0 and Ennead challenge here are the links:

http://docs.median-xl.com/MXLU_vXVI_Doc ... enge0.html

http://docs.median-xl.com/MXLU_vXVI_Doc ... nnead.html
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Rishab wrote:
jespence wrote:Is there an official list of what cotw are available on the latest patch in sp?

No such list exists

Single Player should be all skills except uberskills, passive skills, and monster skills. Everything besides those categories should be fair game, including oskills not found in the class trees.
enjoy
Cultist
21 | 0
Nitz wrote:
enjoy wrote:So from my understanding, all of the Tran Athula sunstones must be cubed with the sunstone of elements before or at level 50, but are you supposed to cube the sunstones with identity and town scrolls? Do you need to cube with the scrolls for it to work?

No, scrolls is old recipe. Just cube with sunstone.

You can do it with lvl 1, but the closer you are to 90 the easier it will be - cube your class charm (ennead challenege - max lvl 80 - do K3BA and cube with jewel) with any perfect Gem.

Lc0 and Ennead challenge here are the links:

http://docs.median-xl.com/MXLU_vXVI_Doc ... enge0.html

http://docs.median-xl.com/MXLU_vXVI_Doc ... nnead.html

Thanks a ton! Now I don't feel like I missed out on upgrades I could of gotten
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
enjoy wrote:Thanks a ton! Now I don't feel like I missed out on upgrades I could of gotten

https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=574

search function
TheUnderling
Monkey King
256 | 1
Are the percent bonuses on sin ways spell damage? If that's the case then on a shunposin they only affect procs, not any flat elemental damage?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
TheUnderling wrote:Are the percent bonuses on sin ways spell damage? If that's the case then on a shunposin they only affect procs, not any flat elemental damage?

One number is flat ele damage to WDM, the other is percent spell damage.