Discuss Median XL!
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
B_ATAKY wrote:Fully cleared Triune about 15 times. Didnt get even small MF cycle while every 3rd cycle is gold find. Is it bad luck or making mf wormhole just waste of time?

Unless you are playing in singleplayer or have a lot of time on your end, trying to get a full mf wormhole takes a lot of time. And in the end, you might get a bad roll. Got two mf cycles in 15 runs. I just focus on my main stat
adamo68
Abomination
147 | 57
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
B_ATAKY wrote:Fully cleared Triune about 15 times. Didnt get even small MF cycle while every 3rd cycle is gold find. Is it bad luck or making mf wormhole just waste of time?

1) I wish Gold Find cycles would be removed
2) MF cycles are just that rare
3) Imagine how lovely it would be if you could combine 3-5x cycles of the same size and get a different one of that size (and have a small chance to get a size larger)
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
I've considered a ripstar ring for my Xbow nec since it has a low level req, but is there even some UMO's or Occult Effigies that would fit nicely for such a physical build (widowmaker)?
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
adamo68 wrote:

3) Imagine how lovely it would be if you could combine 3-5x cycles of the same size and get a different one of that size (and have a small chance to get a size larger)

This. Also, Golden Cycle still exists?
adamo68
Abomination
147 | 57
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Johnny Impak wrote:
adamo68 wrote:

This. Also, Golden Cycle still exists?

It does. I forgot which, but I saw a Streamer with it in their inventory... that or I was seeing things.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide

Wormhole is not supposed to be a charm that you farm yourself, you are supposed to trade the ones you found for what you need (or simply buy for tg). And i think all cycles have the same drop chance (of the same size), you are just unlucky.
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
FuriousBEAR wrote:shoot it until it dies.

Ok, i killed him, you just need 190 light pierce and you are good to go, thanks for your help.
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Istaryu wrote:

Wormhole is not supposed to be a charm that you farm yourself, you are supposed to trade the ones you found for what you need (or simply buy for tg). And i think all cycles have the same drop chance (of the same size), you are just unlucky.

1. They don't have the same chance. I've farmed triune for a long time and gold find drop distinctively more often.
2. If no one is supposed to farm themselves, then from who do they buy the cycles? It takes days of constant farming to get a single grand cycle drop that could be a gold find one. You need 6-8 of these, depending on your level. How many months for the average player to get a satisfying one?

I think they either need to buff drop chance of large-grand cycles or make boss have like 50% chance to drop a grand cycle. That way, people would actually kill the boss for other than the first time. Also, get rid of gold find ones. They're absolutely dead drops. It feels bad to get one.
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is Firedance, Witch Blood, Acid Fiends and Bloodlust worthless on
Absolute Zero
Absolute Zero
Battle Staff (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 61 to 66
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 234
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.15 per Dexterity)%
Glacial Nova: +150% Total Damage
Fire Spell Damage Reduces Cold Spell Damage
Fire Pierce Reduces Cold Pierce
Glacial Nova Cooldown Reduced by 4 seconds
+50% Damage to Undead
-40% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(20 to 30) to Glacial Nova
Maximum Fire Resist -5%
Maximum Cold Resist +10%
(50 to 100)% Bonus to Defense
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (4)
Glacial Nova build ?
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
boozek wrote:Is Firedance, Witch Blood, Acid Fiends and Bloodlust worthless on
Absolute Zero
Absolute Zero
Battle Staff (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 61 to 66
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 234
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.15 per Dexterity)%
Glacial Nova: +150% Total Damage
Fire Spell Damage Reduces Cold Spell Damage
Fire Pierce Reduces Cold Pierce
Glacial Nova Cooldown Reduced by 4 seconds
+50% Damage to Undead
-40% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(20 to 30) to Glacial Nova
Maximum Fire Resist -5%
Maximum Cold Resist +10%
(50 to 100)% Bonus to Defense
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (4)
Glacial Nova build ?

Yes

A Druid build was discussed a little bit here.
Witchblood is synergy to Spell Damage for sorc skills only so won't work on any oskill.
Druid is by far the best Char to use Absolute Zero with Access to Ravenheart and Symbiosis that buff Cold Spell Damage without buffing fire spell damage.