Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
facktreal
Thunder Beetle
53 | 0
blatkill wrote:Once u cube the sleep with this armor, u can cube the sleep one more time with the trophy u want. It's not mandotory to add the same trophy (but most of the time it's the best option)

Ah..... that's how it works. Thank you!
dasdaadaa
Pit Knight
119 | 1
What is the difference between "Death Blow" and "On Kill"?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
dasdaadaa wrote:What is the difference between "Death Blow" and "On Kill"?

On kill works with direct damage, so no poison, and death blow works with everything, iirc.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Istaryu wrote:
dasdaadaa wrote:What is the difference between "Death Blow" and "On Kill"?

On kill works with direct damage, so no poison, and death blow works with everything, iirc.

On Kill works with poison and weapons, not anything else.
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
Hey folks, just coming back to Median after a few years away and i'm looking for some advice on viable builds. I'm currently using a lightning sorc to farm dunc and teganze and its going fine, but some uber bosses are a pain in the ass. Could anyone recommend some builds that can handle 125 uber bosses without relying on hail mary SSU drops? I'm on SP. I don't mind having to farm up runes/sets etc. Thanks.
dasdaadaa
Pit Knight
119 | 1
Ericksonius wrote:Hey folks, just coming back to Median after a few years away and i'm looking for some advice on viable builds. I'm currently using a lightning sorc to farm dunc and teganze and its going fine, but some uber bosses are a pain in the ass. Could anyone recommend some builds that can handle 125 uber bosses without relying on hail mary SSU drops? I'm on SP. I don't mind having to farm up runes/sets etc. Thanks.

I think Frostclaw totem nec is strong in this meta
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
dasdaadaa wrote:
Ericksonius wrote:Hey folks, just coming back to Median after a few years away and i'm looking for some advice on viable builds. I'm currently using a lightning sorc to farm dunc and teganze and its going fine, but some uber bosses are a pain in the ass. Could anyone recommend some builds that can handle 125 uber bosses without relying on hail mary SSU drops? I'm on SP. I don't mind having to farm up runes/sets etc. Thanks.

I think Frostclaw totem nec is strong in this meta

Agree. Totem necromancer is really strong. Start with cold and later maybe lightning spec for farming. You can find a guide in the forums. Have a nice grind
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
When I face Atanna Khan with my Totemancer she always heals herself during the fight. Totems heal her when destroyed? Couldn't figure out what caused this.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Witches around cast "gift of inner fire" (or watever mass heal) when kill smth. Not sure about herself.
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Scalewinged wrote:Witches around cast "gift of inner fire" (or watever mass heal) when kill smth. Not sure about herself.

Another reason to pull her away from the witches.. Thanks