Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
none of the 3 things you asked for . it may help you find more sets items / tu's and su's . it affects the item quality , not the type or quantity .
MastaOk
Imp
4 | 0
i sold my sunstone of the twin seas and make new but i alredy use scroll of resistance for my old one, can i make new scroll somehow or just make new character?
Chris_Kush
Heretic
444 | 16
Anyone know what would increase oSkill Charged Strike damage? Would it be %lightning spell damage or %physical/magical spell damage or neither?
zeitzi
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Just a short question: lockdown on dungeons means after 2 min i have lost my chances to obtain whatever they drop right?
If that is true, i see my frustration going up roughly ...
Chris_Kush
Heretic
444 | 16
@zeitzi No, just means you have to make a new game / save and exit in SP and try doing it again. Afaik the lockdown means if you die after 2mins the level is locked for that game session and you have to follow the steps above. :)
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Bowzon's Dragonlore, does it require sources of elemental (and magic, magic for the sake of this question) damage from gear specifically or will it work with magic damage from skill (barrage) or other buffs (E-frenzy)?
Caromara
Imp
5 | 0
I am very new and need to ask if I really should use the Malah scroll. The sunstone I got from the quest seems way much better than the +10% resist with the scroll. Or maybe it wont eat up the stone when using the cube?
Edited by Caromara 5 years.
PindlskinVova
Acid Prince
46 | 2
Malah scroll just add +10 resist to your Sun stone
PindlskinVova
Acid Prince
46 | 2
Why i cant create new game? i just look load then quit in chat, but i can join in somebody game.