Discuss Median XL!
Arc_Razer
Grubber
303 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Collect one of each of the elemental runes from teganze and cube with another runestone

Edit: elemental runes need esscense and rune stone so for a Xis you need one of each esscense and 7 runestones
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Xpearl wrote:How exacly can you get Xis rune?

Informations are in the bottom of page linked here: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/socketables

Copied it also under spoiler.
► Secret Elemental Runes
oktacon
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Hi, I want to play Median XL offline only and would like to use Plugy's skill reset feature. I installed both vanilla D2 + LoD and also installed Median XL. I also checked the "use Plugy" checkbox in the Median XL launcher. When I am now starting the game, I can refund my Statpoints (vit, str, dex, int) but not my skillpoints. The Plugy stash is also working (infinite stash space) but for some reason i can't respec my skillpoints.

Its been ~5 months + a fresh OS installation since I last played Median XL. But I remember using that Plugy skillpoint refund feature.

Could anyone please help?
MY4SG4
Thunder Beetle
50 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
hey-> Belladona extract-> look it at Terror Cow level:) potion with full respec GL & HF also you get respec from Akara (1 quest-clear den)
oktacon
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
well.. thanks .. but thats not answering my question whatsoever
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
plugy can't reset your skills, just the stats . ingame you got 2 options to reset skills : Akara 1 time per difficulty and belladona extracts .

or you can use the mxl offline tools for skill reset if you wish . where did you read/who told you that you can reset skills with plugy ?
PhilippeMello
Jungle Hunter
26 | 2
Hi Guys!

Well, before I enrage and lose my respect within the concept behind the fight (:D) I wanna ask:

There is a way you can fight Assur wihout dying? Or well it was made for you to die and try hard?

Well I've killed him but took me 4 hours to do all the stuff on Duncraig. The Purify skill seems totaly bad concept with it short area and slow movement. Purify Skill also shares cooldown with Blink (from pax mystica) making impossible to teleport and use it at the same time (yep I didn't fight Eldric Jitan yet).

ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
PhilippeMello wrote:Hi Guys!

Well, before I enrage and lose my respect within the concept behind the fight (:D) I wanna ask:

There is a way you can fight Assur wihout dying? Or well it was made for you to die and try hard?

Well I've killed him but took me 4 hours to do all the stuff on Duncraig. The Purify skill seems totaly bad concept with it short area and slow movement. Purify Skill also shares cooldown with Blink (from pax mystica) making impossible to teleport and use it at the same time (yep I didn't fight Eldric Jitan yet).
he deals a shitload of fire damage , so you need the fire resist smaxed . keep a constant running (in circle) in the wide rooms in order to dodge his spells and only stop this running for a second to purify him when the timer goes off , then run again . if somehow he teleports after you on the small rooms , try to lure him back in the wide rooms - force him to jump back there with you .

the trick to do it with few/no deaths when going for the charm for the first time is to get fire immune summons/fire imune reanimates, so that he stays busy with them , while you are safe behind purifying him . but this trick is not very accessible

after you get godlike gear on and a shitload of HP/regeneration , you will be able to tank him much easier by yourself .

go back there at 30k hp and 90 fire resist (+some fire absorb) and you will see the difference .

if you get the charm for the first time in 4 hours it's not that bad .

if it gives you any comfort , the last time i went to kill him with a mediocre build took me about 3 hours and 15 minutes and many deaths (vid here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/328141302 ) , so you are fine

why did you not go for Jitan yet? the fight is much easier .. Duncraig is rated "very hard" for good reason
PhilippeMello
Jungle Hunter
26 | 2
ChuckNoRis wrote:
PhilippeMello wrote:...n

Thanks a lot for the tips, advices and fast reply! I will sure follow them!

About Eldric Jitan, I was farming sacred items on Duncraig and got interested to see the boss (:P) although I was killed a lot by him hahahaha I know the best way is to follow the "up scaling difficulty path" for Ubers ahhaha but was curious about the boss.

Thanks again, mate!

EDIT: Did Jitan in seconds. He is way easier than Assur (I mean a lot :P). I will say hello to Astrogha KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK (he probably will destroy me but...).

nirort
Fallen
1 | 0
I'm using a bowazon with koth's lesson on switch but when I use innate bloodlust there is no difference when i use the regular one or the koth's one in damage. is it a bug, or a mechanic I'm unaware of?