Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
zakar1
Prowler
17 | 1
How do you actually access Mirrored Temple? Class statue can't be harmed, purified, nothing.
Same for new Butcher uber. New charms still have no description, transmuting 10 of them does nothing.
paolo12
Cog
203 | 18
Find temple of your class, then enter through ENTRANCE. Transmitting 10 charms gives you access to uber. After winning just update regular charm with what will be left of your victim.
mabumabu9734
Prowler
19 | 0
Hi guys, im new here. All my private messages I send go into out the outbox but are not sent. What am I doing wrong?
berry117
Dark Wanderer
798 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mabumabu9734 wrote:Hi guys, im new here. All my private messages I send go into out the outbox but are not sent. What am I doing wrong?

Outbox means they're sent but unread, sent means they've been sent and have been read
mabumabu9734
Prowler
19 | 0
berry117 wrote:
mabumabu9734 wrote:Hi guys, im new here. All my private messages I send go into out the outbox but are not sent. What am I doing wrong?

Outbox means they're sent but unread, sent means they've been sent and have been read

thank you!
mabumabu9734
Prowler
19 | 0
Hi guys,

dunno weather here should be only general questions but:

does the spell "bane" from the necro stack?
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
Is combat speed . add movement speed ?
berry117
Dark Wanderer
798 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
shrimp wrote:Is combat speed . add movement speed ?

No
zakar1
Prowler
17 | 1
paolo12 wrote:Find temple of your class, then enter through ENTRANCE. Transmitting 10 charms gives you access to uber. After winning just update regular charm with what will be left of your victim.

There is no "ENTRANCE"? Nothing else to hover or click on, besides an invulnerable statue blocking a.... well, entrance.
Transmuting 10 charms doesn't do anything, even in-dungeon.
paolo12
Cog
203 | 18
Update your game to the latest version. New tooth required level is 125.
Transmutting 10 teeth will give you the "butcher's tooth (uber)". New charm has to be cubed with urt rune to get a scroll of summoning. Enter the portal, kill the ugly. Grab what will drop from him. Die or save and exit to get out. Get rid of your old tooth to fit new one into inventory. Cube newly created charm with the cross reward.
The mirror temple - click the opening behind the statue of your class. Required level is 120.