Guys, for cycles magic find is matter?
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
facktreal wrote:Guys, for cycles magic find is matter?

nope
facktreal
Thunder Beetle
53 | 0
Helzopro wrote:

nope

thank you! tried it few times with 500mf, it went so good... i mean, i've got 3 or 4 large at the time, view medium, and a lot of smalls... maybe just got luck
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
facktreal wrote:
Helzopro wrote:

nope

thank you! tried it few times with 500mf, it went so good... i mean, i've got 3 or 4 large at the time, view medium, and a lot of smalls... maybe just got luck

Magic Find only affects the quality of equippable items (armors, helms, weapons, amulets, rings, etc).

If you want to increase chances of other items to drop, need to farm in multiplayer games. solo farming in a 3p, 5p, or 7p game will have increased chance of anything including cycles.
facktreal
Thunder Beetle
53 | 0
altoiddealer wrote:
facktreal wrote:
Helzopro wrote:

nope

Magic Find only affects the quality of equippable items (armors, helms, weapons, amulets, rings, etc).

If you want to increase chances of other items to drop, need to farm in multiplayer games. solo farming in a 3p, 5p, or 7p game will have increased chance of anything including cycles.

Thank u! What the scale of increasing(%) items\runes by more people? Any table?
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
If you are solo farming, every 2 people in the game increases the quantity of items as if you are farming with one other person. In 3p game drops are like 2 ppl. If 5p game drops are like 3 ppl.
If farming side by side with other people there are many more item drops.
Exactly how many more items, I can’t say. It’s certainly noticeable.
facktreal
Thunder Beetle
53 | 0
altoiddealer wrote:If you are solo farming, every 2 people in the game increases the quantity of items as if you are farming with one other person. In 3p game drops are like 2 ppl. If 5p game drops are like 3 ppl.

Btw multilogging isn't allowed? How u can solo farming in 2-3+ people?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
facktreal wrote:
altoiddealer wrote:If you are solo farming, every 2 people in the game increases the quantity of items as if you are farming with one other person. In 3p game drops are like 2 ppl. If 5p game drops are like 3 ppl.

Btw multilogging isn't allowed? How u can solo farming in 2-3+ people?

tcp/ip games or just joining random pubgames - and XP was fixed to 1p amounts to reduce the benefit of doing either and hopefully encourage party play in the same area. Whether or not it was successful, I don't really have the information to say.
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Do Life Spark procs stack? For example, if you have 3 sources of lvl1 LS on striking, if they all proc at the same time you would heal 3% max life?
fr0gbug
Rust Claw
81 | 6
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Diaco wrote:Do Life Spark procs stack? For example, if you have 3 sources of lvl1 LS on striking, if they all proc at the same time you would heal 3% max life?
No, if they are the same level the %chance to proc is just additive. If they are different level though you get a separate chance for each so you could get multiple procs at once that way.