Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Chance wrote:I'm level 125, should I aim for mf or raw power?

you should never aim for mf. it's just a luxury to tack on after you have good kill speed. quantity > quality in this mod + having a stronger character means you will actually be able to do the real fights at 125 and above ubers instead of just brainless farming for items you likely wont end up using.

edit: with the exception of your character specifically being made to farm. even then, quantity > quality, but you can stray away to pick up slightly more mf (aim like 200-250 and youre well off) otherwise focus on clear speed.
Chance
Grubber
323 | 3
Crash wrote:
Chance wrote:I'm level 125, should I aim for mf or raw power?

you should never aim for mf. it's just a luxury to tack on after you have good kill speed. quantity > quality in this mod + having a stronger character means you will actually be able to do the real fights at 125 and above ubers instead of just brainless farming for items you likely wont end up using.

edit: with the exception of your character specifically being made to farm. even then, quantity > quality, but you can stray away to pick up slightly more mf (aim like 200-250 and youre well off) otherwise focus on clear speed.

Sadly, I don't have any tg or relic, so I have to find the Eagle orb on my own. Anyway, thanks for the info!
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
why do we need 260 all res at t14+ and deimoss? resistance penalty at those area?
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
we can only use one stance at a time? ie, we cant use both lion stance and eagle stance at the same time?
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
ee_wklaa wrote:why do we need 260 all res at t14+ and deimoss? resistance penalty at those area?

yes
ee_wklaa wrote:we can only use one stance at a time? ie, we cant use both lion stance and eagle stance at the same time?

This was always the case, but they are now buffs, meaning you can use prebuff items to boost your stance. I do not know how barb stances interact with relic stances though. Maybe you can cast lion stance and get bear/eagle stance from relics (stances from relics work as auras to my knowledge). Someone can confirm this.
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
113 | 6
ILoseControl wrote:
ee_wklaa wrote:why do we need 260 all res at t14+ and deimoss? resistance penalty at those area?

yes
ee_wklaa wrote:we can only use one stance at a time? ie, we cant use both lion stance and eagle stance at the same time?

This was always the case, but they are now buffs, meaning you can use prebuff items to boost your stance. I do not know how barb stances interact with relic stances though. Maybe you can cast lion stance and get bear/eagle stance from relics (stances from relics work as auras to my knowledge). Someone can confirm this.

Stances override each other. They can be prebuffed now because they are buffs. The only way I know of to have more than one stance affect you is to have an item that grants one on equip.
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
thank you
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
God_of_Magic wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:

yes

Stances override each other. They can be prebuffed now because they are buffs. The only way I know of to have more than one stance affect you is to have an item that grants one on equip.

Just to clarify...

All stances have been changed from auras to buffs, thus freeing up the right mouse button for skill use
These buffs last 20 minutes, overwrite each other and can be swapped with a single cast
oSkill version of these skills have been replaced with auras (i.e. Auriel's Robe) where possible and removed/replaced otherwise, to prevent prebuff abuse
oSkill stances will overwrite Barbarian stances (if present)

Additionally only LAST stance applied from items
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ILoseControl wrote:In labs you do get cursed for -10 phy res, but I've never heard about the additional 30 flat elemental res.

If you, or anyone in the game, has higher maximum mana than maximum life, the Erynis’ curse will pierce 30 flat elemental. There are good builds out there which meet this criteria
locked21
Sasquatch
66 | 0
What is the meaning of "3% of base strength" in barbarian nephalem spirit? If I add, for example, a mystic orb that adds strength, this counts as base strength?