Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Helzopro wrote:
tbone503 wrote:Anyone know a way around joining a game with a character that is more than 99 levels difference? Never ran into this before but since Median lets you level well beyond 99 it's preventing being able to move stuff around.

have you tried unchecking the character difference :coolstorybob:

Ha!

It's early and I haven't finished my coffee yet.

Thanks
TTraw
Bone Archer
73 | 7
If I wear
Void
Void
Weapons

'Sur'
Runeword Level: 75
Adds 7-13 Damage
+(58 to 72)% Enhanced Damage
Slow Target 20%
Regenerate Mana +15%
Cold Resist +40%
Physical Damage Reduced by (11 to 15)
+(3 to 5) Mana on Striking
2% Reanimate as: Random Monster
on boths hands (assassin, barbarian), do I get 66% slow? Is there a cap on slow? Does it stack with other items?
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
TTraw wrote:If I wear
Void
Void
Weapons

'Sur'
Runeword Level: 75
Adds 7-13 Damage
+(58 to 72)% Enhanced Damage
Slow Target 20%
Regenerate Mana +15%
Cold Resist +40%
Physical Damage Reduced by (11 to 15)
+(3 to 5) Mana on Striking
2% Reanimate as: Random Monster
on boths hands (assassin, barbarian), do I get 66% slow? Is there a cap on slow? Does it stack with other items?

Slow is capped at 50% against regular mobs and 25% against bosses, including uber bosses.
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Ty to anyone that answered my q ab shrines. It helped alot!!

Ty.

Okay.

New q.

If I have a Taha rune and make Kronos. Then mo that Kronos. Can I then de-socket that Taha rune and use it again after mo’ing?

Probably a useless q but im drunk and have no idea.
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
how many times does a thunder bolt from thundercrack hits? Does it only hit once or is it a multi hitting bolt?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Celladoor wrote:If I have a Taha rune and make Kronos. Then mo that Kronos. Can I then de-socket that Taha rune and use it again after mo’ing?

Good on you!

As for your question: Wether you mo it before or after entering the rune doesn't matter in most cases. The only exception is enhanced damage and enhanced defense since those 2 modifiers are capped at 200 and can only be increased beyond that point with socketables and stats from a runeword. That means those modifiers should always be mo'ed before you enter the rune.

tempmail wrote:how many times does a thunder bolt from thundercrack hits? Does it only hit once or is it a multi hitting bolt?

I'm pretty sure it only hits once. Your target is hit up to 2 times though due to the initial hit.
OlDirty
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HechtHeftig wrote:
Celladoor wrote:If I have a Taha rune and make Kronos. Then mo that Kronos. Can I then de-socket that Taha rune and use it again after mo’ing?

Good on you!

As for your question: Wether you mo it before or after entering the rune doesn't matter in most cases. The only exception is enhanced damage and enhanced defense since those 2 modifiers are capped at 200 and can only be increased beyond that point with socketables and stats from a runeword. That means those modifiers should always be mo'ed before you enter the rune.

tempmail wrote:how many times does a thunder bolt from thundercrack hits? Does it only hit once or is it a multi hitting bolt?

I'm pretty sure it only hits once. Your target is hit up to 2 times though due to the initial hit.

Similar question but for a sacred unique. If you mo’d to 200 then used an oil of luck could the %ed exceed 200 at that point?
H4LG4ND
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi,

First time I came to Tran Athulua Hell, Philios gave me a parchment allowing to invoke Athulua the Amazonian Goddess.
I summoned her but leaved the game without killing her, and now, none of the 3 Priestess give me the parchment again...
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
no , you cannot exceed 200% , reason why you should try and lucky upgrade the item before mo'ing , so that in case it's lucky you save some MO space
stanbsl
Sasquatch
67 | 1
It's not 100% drop rate. You're just unlucky I guess.