Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Any advice on how to kill spirit of giyua as bowzon? Seems impossible to be honest :)
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
God_of_Magic wrote:Where do you level once you get to 115? I just did all the 115 ubers and only gained 1 level.

K3KBA gives more set drops for signets of learning, but Tran Athalua seems better for experience (and some SU's) to me.
It shouldn't take more than a couple of hours to hit 120, and reach that tasty content.
boozek
Son of Lucion
737 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
is fire fountain on geleb greed even working ?
I am using spells I killed thousand of mobs and either skill is not visible or not trigger at all
do you have a gif of how it looks ?
FuriousBEAR
Cog
204 | 11
I think you need to use melee for "death blow" to proc.
boozek
Son of Lucion
737 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
FuriousBEAR wrote:I think you need to use melee for "death blow" to proc.

same with melee
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Deathblow procs with spells, that's the idea. on kill is wdm/poison - deathblow is spells/wdm/poison. :wall:
FuriousBEAR
Cog
204 | 11
yeah, that's right
boozek
Son of Lucion
737 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Helzopro wrote:Deathblow procs with spells, that's the idea. on kill is wdm/poison - deathblow is spells/wdm/poison. :wall:

still it does not work or im blind
anybody has a gif or video which shows this spell?
I dont even know what it looks like...
Gronkmez
Destroyer
7 | 0
Is it rare to roll two 15%'s?

Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
I understand runewords being kinda weak on their own since you can craft great jewels and superior quality + lucky recipe before socketing them, but why the flying f*** are most sacred uniques so bad? For example, druid bows are extremely underwhelming. Azgar's mark used to be amazing. I remember it had something like 50% arrow on striking if I'm not mistaken. Even the damage is extremely bad for some reason. 50-100 flat and 170% enh damage? So I need to spend the little space for MOs for 2 enh damage MOs just to hit the cap?

Am I wrong here guys? I always end up crafting something decent for my characters that is always better than sacred uniques with small exceptions (meshif's iron parrot's storm crow effect is convenient and it also has magic find, but I swap for a crafted dagger for bosses). For example, I have a 13% deadly strike 580 max damage bow on my amazon that's significantly better than most SU bows, exception being the rapid wyrmshot bow for farming purpose and a near perfect rolled etrayu probably.